NFL Week 14 best bets In Russ we trust as Seahawks roll past Texans and more of Jason La Canforas picks | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
ymakerpi8d
ymakerpi8d Mar 13
Tough one last week. Went 2-2. Shame on me for dropping the at the last minute. Ugh. And, well the should have won David Bote Jersey that game, but what can you say. That brings us to 17-13 on the season on best bets. We are 30-15 ATS over the last three weeks combined.But I have to be honest, I don't love this slate of games. I don't really Rowan Wick Jersey like it at all. So I am going to limit my projections here and stick with going a little chalky. There are a few teams who I believe aren't quite as bad as their record suggests and still have plenty to play for, facing truly brutal opponents with nothing to play for.So I'll roll that way and go a little wilder next week. Ru s is back, baby! And they'll let him cook against a terrible Texans defense. Houston lacks a pa s rush and coverage and just cut one of its few Willson Contreras Jersey remaining decent defenders, again, in . The Seahawks still have some playoff life and the Texans are basically playing without a quarterback these days. I see this getting ugly. And fast.And I don't see a scenario where the Texans can play from behind and not have it snowball even further. Too much Wilson for the Texans. The Jets defense is awful Victor Caratini Jersey . I understand the Saints offensive i sues, but they have one of the better TD differentials in the NFC, they have a legit defense, they are getting healthier and, did I mention the Jets can't stop anyone? They'll turn over a few Ernie Banks Jersey times and score on defense and run the rock to glory ... Or at least a solid victory by a touchdown or more.
Share: