Chiefs Chris Jones has 1.25 million on the line in Week 18 vs. Broncos and heres why | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
ymakerpi8d
ymakerpi8d Mar 13
The final week of the NFL regular season features games that are both incredibly interesting and meaningle s. We usually see a few fun "win and you're in" situations, but there are other matchups Babe Ruth Jersey where a powerhouse will rest starters against a le ser divisional opponent as they prepare for the postseason. There's another wrinkle to the final game of the season, however, and that's incentives.Players can be just a catch away, a sack away or a few snaps away from a million-dollar payout. That applies to star defensive lineman , who is just one sack away from $1.25 million,. Jones has nine sacks in 13 games played this season. If he gets to double Orlando Cepeda Jersey digit sacks for the second time in his career with at least one against the on Sunday, he will pick up that nice bonus. Jones had a big outing in the Chiefs' lo s to the last week, as he recorded two sacks. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, Kurt Suzuki Jersey special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on Deion Sanders Jersey your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Jones has usually been a bit "boom or bust" in the sack category this year. While he has nine in 13 games, he's had eight games where he didn't register a quarterback takedown. The three-time Pro Bowler has three games in which he's recorded two or more sacks -- including a 3.5 sack performance against Hank Aaron Jersey the in Week 11. The Broncos have allowed 39 sacks this season, which averages out to 2.4 sacks per game. Jones, as the Chiefs' leading sack artist, has a shot.
Share: