49ers star offensive weapon Deebo Samuel to miss 1-2 weeks with strained groin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
ymakerpi8d
ymakerpi8d Mar 13
wide receiver has virtually switched to running back over the past few weeks, and he had another monster game against the , rushing six times for 66 yards and two touchdowns. He exited early with a groin injury, however, one that required an MRI to determine how serious Breein Tyree Jersey the i sue was.The MRI results yielded good news, as 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters on Monday that Samuel will mi s just one to two weeks with a groin strain, . Samuel was walking around after suffering the injury and told reporters following the 34-26 victory that he was "not too concerned" about the i sue, .The former second-round pick out of South Carolina is having a career year, as he reached 1,000 receiving yards Goran Dragic Jersey for the first time in his career in 11 games to go along with five receiving touchdowns. With some of the injuries the 49ers have at running back, Samuel has been playing a bit in the backfield recently, and has rushed 19 times for 181 yards and four touchdowns over the last three games. The 6-5 49ers find themselves on a three-game win streak, and take on the rivalin Seattle next week. If Samuel were to Chris Bosh Jersey mi s two games due to the injury, he would mi s San Francisco's meeting with thein Week 14 as well. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Solomon Hill Jersey Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Alonzo Mourning Jersey Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.
Share: