Term board director | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cfknife
cfknife Jul 14 '23
Drink very drunk term the iron wood lightly walked, positive such as he he is light of, flick gusset, don't take a bone. The most faraway distance isn't to living and die in the world, but Sun Ping Hai stands before chafing dish, but doesn't edible to that savory dog leg. Publish, dog meat why thing, keep teaching six truly reach life and death to mutually allow. This night that is filled with moonlight is dog meat to have no sleep, not because remember fondly pain and sufferings, just, occasionally, remind the joss-stick of dog meat. The alcohol degree of the Mao set Gao, allowing iron Lin Ren is pretty generous, go fetch eight major bottles to provide public enjoy.Together with the wine of the front, old Liao fully has two catties of wine bottom belly and temporarily inebriate an eye the fan receive, even the words also could not remembered clearly Chu Soccer Jersey. The cup bowl is in total disorder, leaving empty chafing dish is still emitting smoke, a group of persons drink seven Huns eight vegetable, full of beans, who Be not willing to leave, either, all get together large talk.Several class is over of the female teacher come in to see them so, all can not help shaking head. "Teacher Yang, comes over to drink how is one cup?"Remaining settles building to see mathematics ground teacher Yangs like Gao Deng, 2 people never take words at ordinary times, and the fascination is especially high, cannot help but asking 1 at this time. Teacher Yang shakes:"Make office a hideous mess still so satisfied, Be getting more beyond the limit, to, art set little Huang whom teacher Su keeps is missing, you have to see, and I see her extremely urgently." "What small yellow?Don't know, have never heard." Say the Cao holds, the Cao holds, and Su ice cloud puts on a forehead sweat to pant noisily to walk into office and saw them then asking:"Term board director, teacher Yu, teacher Song and senior clerk, do you have to see my ground small yellow?"Everybody noded a dozen to come to grips to shout, is it happened that have never asked Liao to learn a soldier. Allow iron wood the regardless of looks ground depend on on the chair to pick teeth Chi and ask:"Who is little Huang ?" Su ice cloud looks very anxious:"I kept a puppy dog in the dormitory last month, I called for it to be called little Huang lovely of, but be missing now!Seek whole schools can not see." Dog?Everyone's facial expression changed, guessed to just eat into a belly inside unclearly of is little Huang, secretly tooked a look old Liao, temporarily in a state of drift, who didn't dare to speak as well.Is positive the lord seek to come, the Feng a little bit regrets and originally wanted to change a place at that time, but the person was more and more, how can put forward this disappointing suggestion, have to stuffy in the at heart, behind eat happily, under three cup wines belly, also Hun however forgot this matter. Old Liao heart in as early as lambaste:"His mama of, old this bad thing incredibly fools I steal the dog of ice cloud of Su and this time jump down yellow rivers to all wash not to drop black pot of."The mouth is up naturally as if nothing has occurred denial:"Huang Gou?Ha ha, have never seen, inside in the school can not keep a pet, none of us knows Thiago Almada Jersey." Su ice cloud white his one eye, change direction iron Lin Dao:"Term board director, little Huang is really lovely, I am temporarily unbearable to just keep of, but just returned to dormitory to see the rope break, still very dirty on the ground, don't know is it by itself flounce still keep being grasped to walk ……" was made an effort to absorb to absorb a nose and said:"This flavor is nice-smelling, what are you eating?Can't the dinner party meeting influence too much in the office?" Inebriate in a great messly six truly reach to dry to catch fire, beat wine Ge, head don't return as well of say:"The dog meat that we eat!" The full house is all surprised!Everyone in succession the pendency head don't dare to see the big beauty of Su who apprehensive the not certain one eye.
Share: