head in the location | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cfknife
cfknife Jul 7 '23
Board room inside, Liao's learning a soldier is just preparing to illustrate to establish astral various irregularities every Monday, just returned to schools to have a class soon.The wearing of aggressive instauration status gulf also aside listens to, station says:"The ladies and gentlemen of board of directors, each teacher, I want to announce a little personal opinion, I determinedly don't agree with repeal every Monday star." Liao learn soldier thousand calculate ten thousand gulf of calculate, having never calculated and wearing. "If the student is the root of school, there is no student, school won't school Alex Bregman Jersey.Teacher won't teacher.So, education and discipline have to go forward together, cultural knowledge and morals level educate students, then control them with the discipline, these two kinds lack a can not.Seem a government and troops of nation, little which kind, the societies will collapse."Wore gulf to see Liao learn soldier's one eye, contentedly but talk:"At present social like rising winds and surging clouds, the economy flies soon a development and opens to live Gao.Information communicates to accustom to, in addition to knowledge and morals, those students understand everything and act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion more.A few days ago I see one online don't ground the elephant of recording of school student, a few 34-year-old girls beat Dou each other.The condition is very vigorous, act a very space, make people stare tongue-tied.I believe at our school among may also have affair occurrence like this.Again no matter teach them, what a scandal?The most effective method is an establishment is more similar than the awe mechanism of every Monday star, letting them knowing to violate Ji's school rules in the school will be punished, hereafter obey rules and regulations naturally.Become an actively upward good student, we are teacher's ground also without much annoyance." The ocean ocean spreads a lot of, orderly, obviously just speak after deep consideration of, rest teacher in succession dignified head in the location.Feel star every Monday can in no way repeal, on the contrary want to continue to keep on promoting. Liao learns a soldier to still treat and say.That presiding board of directors member already this time dispute a hammer to settle a sound:"Need not said more, the star had to keep on insisting and was used as the discipline policy in our school, is also the place of the spirit of our school every Monday Andre Dawson Jersey." Liao learns a soldier to almost want to spring up to lambaste and finally endures.Star insisted so for several years every Monday, the words rescinding weren't an easy matter, and not only was a teacher, even the student also early becomes accustomed to its existence. "If have no an another matter, I still need to notify everyone a news, the New Year's Day will arrive, smoking the matter will decide to prepare and plan to hold New Year celebration dancing party, concrete time settles on the evening of December 31, already then invite big parts of parents to take part in is been responsible for an assembly hall decoration by two classes of ground students of two years, teacher Liao sees can?" "Why is us class?"Old Liao's greatly puzzled. "This is what board of directors draws lots decide, didn't aim at which class of meaning, at the right moment can toughen your class of united cooperation mutual aid ability, if set out well, whole class the moral conduct of the classmate the cent still have already added a cent, the teacher can also correspond reward."The board director says. "That should nothing important problem."Liao learns a soldier to wish those students to study not to go, even having fun all can't? "Temple snow Lin minister will be detailed to talk with you after the meeting." Temple snow Lin is a guidance department minister, be responsible for student's business, New Year dancing party nature also correspond of is been responsible for by her. Chiu is big strange to just report to the police to the police station, sank to immerse in the middle of incomparablelying painfully sad, also didn't know how started to talk to the wife, telephone incredibly again ring. "Daddy, I am still on the hoof, didn't frighten you?Just was the homework that the school requests us to check with parents' human body life and death to don't set out.I see this creativity quite good and at the right moment make oneself realize what be called genuine feeling, what be called touched, daddy, I love you."It unexpectedly is son's Chiu's benefit that just returned from the hell.
Share: