e. The Scot says "it could well be that gone are the days | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 27 '17
WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Jets have agreed to terms with forward Carl Klingberg on a one-year, two-way contract worth US$650,000 at the NHL level. Gabriel Gagne Jersey . Klingberg, who was a restricted free agent, spent most of last season with the AHLs St. Johns IceCaps, putting up 22 goals and 21 assists in 65 games. The 23-year-old from Daniel Alfredssons hometown of Gothenburg, Sweden, played in three games for the Jets last season and recorded his first career NHL goal April 11 at the Calgary Flames. Klingberg, the 34th pick in the 2009 draft, has appeared in 10 NHL games between the Atlanta Thrashers and Jets. Dion Phaneuf Jersey . His fellow Finn, 21 years his junior, had just arrived in Anaheim and was hoping to stick with the Ducks. Tom Pyatt Jersey . -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal.MANCHESTER, England - Former Manchester United manager David Moyes says he is being tempted by one or two "very good offers" to return to football coaching, almost six weeks after being fired by the Premier League giants. Writing in British newspaper The Sunday Times in his first media comments since his departure, Moyes says "another possibility is that I may choose to have a break and enjoy watching and observing ffootball throughout the world. Colin White Jersey. What I do know for sure is that I have moved on." Moyes lasted just 10 months as the successor to Alex Ferguson before he was fired in April, with United languishing in seventh place in a dismal defence of its league title. The Scot says "it could well be that gone are the days of long-term planning ... It was unfortunate I wasnt given more time to succeed." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: