followed at 66.49.Tarasova and Morozov, fifth in the world championships, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 4 '18
Sydney three-year-old Winning Rupert was expected to do something special at Doomben and he delivered by running the second fastest 1200m ever at the Brisbane track. Authentic Angels Jerseys .Winning Rupert ($1.10 fav) made it four wins from four starts when he cruised to the lead and scored by 5-1/2 lengths from Deep image ($21) in the Listed Gold Edition Plate.He ran 1.7.97secs, 0.09s outside the course record held by champion galloper Takeover Target who set the time 10 years ago.Winning Rupert now has only to win the Vo Rogue Plate (1350m) on New Years Eve or the Magic Millions Guineas on January 14 to pick up a $500,000 bonus.Jockey Jeff Lloyd and Bjorn Bakers stable representative Clare Cunningham had some bad news for Winning Ruperts rivals in both races.He is probably going a bit faster than you realise in his races. He is a very nice horse and he is only going to get better, Lloyd said.Cunningham said Winning Rupert could certainly get even better.I dont think we have emptied him out yet. He has had only four starts and I think he can do better, Cunningham said.He ran a course record at Eagle Farm and today he has got within a tick of a champions course record here.It really is exciting for us to have such a promising horse.Michael Cahill, who rode Deep Image, said his horse had done a great job at his first race start.He went very well but the winner was in a class of his own, he said. Discount Angels Jerseys .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Cheap Angels Jerseys . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapangelsjerseyschina.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. -- American Ashley Wagner won the Progressive Skate America short program Friday night with a score of 69.50, building on her second-place finish in the world championships.Japans Mai Mihara, making her Grand Prix Series debut at 17, was second at 65.75, and U.S. champion Gracie Gold third at 64.87. The free skate will determine the champion Saturday at Sears Centre Arena.Wager performed with a fierce and determined style, delivering a technically solid and entertaining program to Sweet Dreams by the Eurhythmics.I capitalized on the momentum (from worlds) going into the summer, said Wagner, the 2012 Skate America winner. It inspired me to train even harder than I had been because it showed me that my training got me onto that podium. It motivated me and made it a realistic goal to get onto that Olympic podium, and I can almost taste it. Its a totally new season. Im hopefully a different athlete from that Worlds event and I think its just about building on that from here on out.Mihara fell during her warmup, which she said relaxed her during her performance.I think for my first Grand Prix event, I did a good job, she said.Gold, coming off a disappointing fourth-place finish in the world championships, fell on her triple flip, but otherwise was solid in her performance to a tango.I had a hiccup on thee triple flip, but I went after everything, Gold said. Angels Jerseys Outlet. I just need to keep working on the program and just keep getting it out there.Gold said the months after the world championships were difficult and affected her training.It was a pretty hard summer, she said. I had trouble getting going and getting my feet under me for some reason. I felt I had let myself down. No one else felt the intense shame that I felt, but it was just so internal that I had trouble getting back out there. But as soon as I got the momentum going, Ive been feeling excellent.Three-time World champion Mao Asada of Japan, hampered by a knee injury, was fifth.In pairs, Russias Evgenia Tarasova and Vladimir Morozov took a commanding lead program with a score of 75.24. Americans Haven Denney and Brandon Frazier, who missed last season with a knee injury to Denney, were second at 67.29, and Canadians Julianne Seguin and Charlie Bilodeau followed at 66.49.Tarasova and Morozov, fifth in the world championships, received high marks on their opening triple twist as well as their lifts, spins and footwork.Today we have a short program we did well, Morozov said. We have a personal best and were glad to have this moment. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: