in notching his eighth win in 12 career | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 27 '17
Each day, TSN. Eli Apple Jersey .ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Still in the Market TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun noted on ESPN.com that after being refused by Ottawa Senators forward Jason Spezza, the Nashville Predators remain in the market for a No. 1 centre. "If I had it on my wish list, I would like to get a No. 1 center, and were going to try to get that," Predators general manager David Poile said after the draft concluded on Saturday. "If that happens the next couple of days or it happens in free agency or it happens through a trade that would be great. If it doesnt happen right now, I have patience. I dont think we really have an age problem on our team, but I think were really getting the correct pieces in place to be a more competitive club than weve been in the last couple of years." LeBrun notes that the Predators could target Colorado Avalanche centre Paul Stastny on July 1 to fill their need. Second Chance? LeBrun adds that once Stastny is off the market, the Senators may have suitors contacting them for Spezza. "Well continue to talk and, over the course of time, Im sure people that miss out on July 1 may come knocking, but well have to wait and see," Senators general manager Bryan Murray said on Saturday. According to LeBrun, the St. Louis Blues, Dallas Stars and Chicago Blackhawks all remain interested in acquiring Spezza, though the Blackhawks will have trouble working Spezza into their salary cap. A source told LeBrun that the Blues were in contact with the Senators on Sunday but declined to trade their second-round pick in a possible package. Sources of LeBrun suggested Stars general manager Jim Nill has talked to the Senators about Spezza, as well as to the San Jose Sharks about Joe Thornton as he looks to add to his forward group. In his pursuit, Nill was told Thornton has no intention of waiving his no-movement clause to leave San Jose. Lebrun notes the Blues also have interest in Stastny, but roughly half the teams in the league have reached out Stastnys camp ahead of July 1. Flightless Birds? The Pittsburgh Penguins off-season "to-do" list may not include locking up Marc-Andre Fleury and Paul Martin long-term. According to Pittsburgh Tribune-Review writer Rob Rossi, the Penguins will likely let both start their contract years without new deals. New GM Jim Rutherford commented that talks with Fleurys agent were "unlikely to intensify" before the start of the regular season while Martin is believed to be favouring free agency following 2014-15. Rutherford also reportedly believes it is time for the Penguins NHL-ready defensive prospects to get an increased role with the team. One More Year? Detroit Red Wings forward Daniel Alfredssons agent J.P. Barry told LeBrun the 41-year-old is thinking of returning for a 19th NHL season. "I think hes leaning towards playing, we all think that," Barry said. "But at the same time he needs that time in the summer to feel 100 percent." Custom New York Giants Jerseys .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. Aldrick Rosas Jersey . Its the games against the leagues struggling franchises that have proved to be an issue.CAMPBELLVILLE, Ont. - JK Endofanera roared down the stretch to take the $1 million North America Cup, Canadas richest harness race, on Saturday. It was the second Cup win for driver Brian Sears, who took the 2005 edition with Rocknroll Hanover, but the first for trainer Ron Burke and owner 3 Brothers Stables (Alan, Steven and Ronnie Katz) of New York City. JK Endofanera, leaving from post nine, came from well out of it, collaring Hes Watching and favoured Tellitlikeitis deep in the lane to finish in one minute 48.4 seconds. The winning margin was one and one-half lengths over Tellitlikeitis, with Hes Watching third and Mcwicked fourth. "The trip worked out beautiful," said Sears. "I followed Mcwicked and he took me where I needed to go. A second-over trip. My horse never saw the fence. Ronnie aand (brother) Mickey did a terrific job getting this horse ready for tonight. Lawrence Taylor Jersey. I always thought highly of this horse. He won a big race for me last year at two (Governors Cup). "The last couple of weeks I thought he was a little off his game. They made some corrections on him and it really worked out well." Lyonssomewhere took the field to the opening quarter in a Cup-tying 25.1 seconds, but Hes Watching and driver Tim Tetrick took over before the half in 53.2 seconds. That pair still held sway after three-quarters in 1:20.3 and was still one and one-half lengths in front, but JK Endofanera got rolling late on the outside and prevailed. JK Endofanera, in notching his eighth win in 12 career outings, earned $500,000 for the win at the richest pacing event in North America.Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: