rd has not forgotten his roots. The Portugal | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 3 '18
Beth Allen produced an outstanding finish to claim her second Ladies European Tour title in as many months with a three-shot victory at the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open. Raiders Jerseys From China . Allen trailed Georgia Hall by two shots with just five holes remaining at the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club in Abu Dhabi, but as the English youngster faltered down the stretch, Allen reeled off three consecutive birdies to take control.The American parred the last to match the course record of 64 and post a winning score of 21-under par, and the victory also took her 50,000 euros ahead of Shanshan Feng at the top of the LET Order of Merit. Beth Allen produced three late birdies to snatch victory in Abu Dhabi Allen was two behind Hall heading into the final round, but she soon pulled level with birdies at the second and fourth before Hall edged back in front at the next.The leading pair traded birdies at eight and nine, but Allen claimed the lead with another at the 10th and stayed in front when she matched Halls birdie at the 11th - Allens fourth gain in a row. Georgia Hall led by two shots with just five holes to play However, the tournament swung back in Halls favour when she birdied the 13th as Allen bogeyed, although the 20-year-old then dropped her first shot of the day at the next.Allen then seized her chance and reeled off three consecutive birdies from the 15th, while Hall dropped another stroke at the 16th to slip three strokes adrift. Leaderboard Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open The Californian calmly parred the last to complete back-to-back LET victories following her recent win at the Lacoste Ladies Open de France, and she is now in pole position to win the Order of Merit for the first time with three events remaining.This is really special, said Allen, who now has two wins and five further top-10 finishes from 14 starts this season. Its so amazing to win an event thats taking place for the first time, especially in a place like this that is supporting women in sports. Beth Allens second win takes her to the top of the Order of Merit Im just really happy that I got it done. Obviously Ive been playing really well and when I got done on Friday I felt really good and I knew I could do it, so I just tried to make as many birdies as I could today and turns out I made nine! Im so pleased.I really want to win the Order of Merit and I certainly think this helped. This course is fantastic and weve been treated so well. I was feeling really relaxed and having such a great week. It really helped me play well. Ill certainly be coming back over and over and over.Solheim Cup star Melissa Reid surged into contention with three birdies in four holes on the back nine, but she finished with three pars and a bogey at the 17th to post a 68 which left her in a share of second with Australian Sarah Kemp. Also See: WATCH: Reids never-ending chip Golf on Sky Sports 4 Get Sky Sports Schedule Womens Raiders Jerseys . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Youth Raiders Jerseys . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.cheapraidersjerseyschina.com/ . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars.Cristiano Ronaldo says Sir Alex Ferguson introduced him to Manchester United players and wanted to sign him straight after playing in a friendly for Sporting Lisbon against his side in 2003. The Real Madrid forward, who spent six fruitful years at Old Trafford under Ferguson, was signed just five days after Sporting had beaten United 3-1 in a friendly in Lisbon.Ronaldo, who is promoting his Nike CR7 Chapter 3 boots, a homage to his time at Sporting Lisbon, says Ferguson pulled him into the United dressing room after the game. Ronaldo won three Premier League titles at Old Trafford Ronaldo said: The first game that I played against Manchester United was an unbelievable game. It was the perfect night, the perfect night.After the game some of my team-mates said: Listen, youre going to go to Manchester, trust me!Sir Alex Ferguson was there, and [they said] he wants to speak with you. I go to the dressing room, he introduced me to the players. Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled United and Ferguson while playing for Sporting Lisbon in 2003 For me, I was a little bit shy. Cheap Raiders Jerseys. And Sir Alex Ferguson said to me: Listen, I want you now.Everything came so fast, and two days after I speak to the coach and they take me to England, and I was in Manchester, and I signed.Ronaldo spent six years with Sporting Lisbon, and having gone on to win the Ballon dOr three times in his career, the Portugal forward has not forgotten his roots. The Portugal forward moved to Real Madrid in 2009 The history that I have with Sporting, it is great, its an honour for me to be in this family.Sporting helped me to give me a good education, not just on the pitch, but outside the pitch.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel.  Also See: WATCH: Pogba scores stunner Ronaldo agrees new Real deal Ronaldo should retire at Real Jose wants bodies on the line Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: