k. Im thankful to the team management. Ra | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 3 '18
LOS ANGELES -- Austin Rivers played as many minutes as the starters after coach Doc Rivers saw what his son was doing to disrupt Utahs Joe Johnson. Cheap Jerseys Authentic .The younger Rivers scored 19 points in 28 minutes, Blake Griffin added 18 and the Los Angeles Clippers routed the Utah Jazz 88-75 in their home opener Sunday.Jamal Crawford had 12 points, and DeAndre Jordan had 16 rebounds despite spraining his right thumb .George Hill led the Jazz with 18 points and reserve Dante Exum added 10. Johnson, who had 29 points in his Utah debut, was held to seven points on 3-of-9 shooting.Johnson was effective to start the game, including a sequence in which he hit a jumper, stole the ball and hit a 3-pointer that gave Utah its first lead. Thats when Rivers came off the bench.I honestly didnt think we would go with him that early with Joe, Doc Rivers said. He actually was very effective on Joe because Joe had it going and once he got it going, we figured throw Austin in and see what we can do.The Clippers took the lead for good in the second quarter on Griffins fast-break dunk. It was part of a 22-4 run over both halves that pushed their lead to 49-35. Six different Clippers contributed to the spurt, led by Griffins seven points .Last year we were trying to figure out each other and not get in each others way, the younger Rivers said. Now the group has one goal. Everyone is focused on winning.Rivers scored six of the Clippers first eight points in the fourth, extending their lead to 77-56. The backup was 8 of 11 from the floor.The Jazz never got a sustained run going in the second half. Two free throws by Exum drew them within eight late in the third, the closest they came in the half.I dont think we played well offensively, our defense kept us in the game for a while, but some of our better players struggled, Utah coach Quin Snyder said.TIP-INSJazz: F Gordon Hayward, who averaged 28.3 point, 8.6 rebounds and 4.0 assists against the Clippers last season, sat out his third straight game with a broken finger on his left hand.Clippers: In the first quarter, Griffin (8,836) surpassed Corey Maggette (8,835) for fourth on the teams career scoring list. ... They won their home opener for the fifth straight year. ... The Clippers have won eight in a row at home, including the final seven games of last season.HURTING D.J.Jordan had a severe reaction upon spraining his thumb midway through the third quarter. He returned midway through the fourth and got one rebound after getting hurt.I was worried because I saw the swelling, the elder Rivers said. Lets just hope its OK.Paul was concerned, too, calling Jordan the most durable guy in our league.Jordan will have an X-ray.NBA DEBUTUtahs Joel Bolomboy made his NBA debut with one rebound, one assist and one turnover in four minutes. He didnt take a shot. The rookie forward helped Weber State earn a trip to the NCAA Tournament last season.He was a little nervous at first, but once he got in there he played well for the short minutes he was in, teammate Derrick Favors said.BOARDINGThe Clippers controlled the boards, 49-43. They had a 14-7 edge on the offensive glass, led by six rebounds from Jordan and four from Luc Mbah a Moute.BABY GIRLGriffins infant daughter attended her first regular season game in the arms of his girlfriend Brynn Cameron.Finley is the couples second child. Their 3-year-old son, Ford, tagged after his mom and new sister carrying a small ball. Ford wore a gray sweatshirt that read Leader of the Pack.It was a family affair, with Griffins parents in town from Oklahoma and brother Taylor on hand.UP NEXTJazz: Off Monday before playing at San Antonio on Tuesday.Clippers: Host the Suns on Monday in the seasons first back-to-back and second of three consecutive home games. Wholesale China Jerseys . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Authentic Jerseys NFL . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.cheapjerseybiz.us/ . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Karun Nair outgunned his Karnataka teammate, KL Rahul, who fell for 199, to become the second Indian - after Virender Sehwag - to score a triple hundred in Test cricket and stretch Indias lead to 282 in Chennai on Monday.Nair, on the third day, played in Rahuls shadow as the opener took Englands bowlers apart with an impressive 311-ball 199. Rahuls departure on the stroke of stumps provided Nair - batting on 69 at the time - with the opportunity to write his own success story.The right hander joined forces with R Ashwin to add to Englands woes. He was unforgiving against the spinners and cut, swept them with ease on a surface that offered little assistance. He successfully found the leg-side boundary frequently despite the presence of deep midwicket and deep backward square leg.Alastair Cook, Englands captain, shuffled his bowlers often, but even his seamers had no answer to Nairs impressive display, as he unfurled a variety of shots - including ramp shots over the keeper - with flair.He scored 75 runs in the post-lunch session at a strike rate of 87.21 and reached his maiden ton from 185 balls. Adil Rashid forced Nair to err on 154 when his reverse sweep took an edge and was caught by Jonny Bairstow. But the on-field umpire ruled in his favour and England had no reviews to challenge the decision.At tea, Nair stood five runs away from his double ton, while India stood tall at 585 for 5. It took Nair just seven ball after the interval to reach the milestone, as he spanked Keaton Jennings through the covers for four. His second hundred came from 121 balls, while his first came from 185 balls.Nair was relentless in his pursuit for rruns and found yet another gear after his double hundred. Wholesale Jerseys. He plundered his way from 200 to 300 in just 75 balls. In all, Nair hit 32 fours and four sixes in triple ton that came from 381 balls. He became only the second Indian, after Virender Sehwag, to score a 300 and the third batsman of all time, after Garry Sobers and Bob Simpson, to reach the landmark on debut. The 25-year-old is also the sixth youngest in world cricket to achieve the feat.Best knock Ive played in my life. Many situations in the middle when I had to play differently, with Rahul, Ashwin and Jaddu. I have to thank them for supporting me, egging me on. The first hundred is always important and I think when I got the first hundred, I didnt feel any pressure. I was just playing my shots after that, Nair said.Sweep comes naturally to me, Ive worked on it a lot, its my go-to shot and it just came off today. [Family sitting in the stands] My dad watches most of my games. No extra pressure on me. Id like to thank them for coming over. I think they should be proud of me. I didnt know how to swim. People there rescued me and I was lucky to live again [about the boat accident in his home in Kerala] The message was to attack in the third session. We had a set overs to declare on, but when I got closer to 300, they pushed it back. Im thankful to the team management. Rahul is a good player. Hell get his 200 soon. The pitch is getting worse day by day. Hard for a new batsman. Its turning a bit right now, hope it turns more tomorrow. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: