She didnt get one turn right." Juli | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Jan 3 '18
PHILADELPHIA - A convincing rout at Dallas had the Philadelphia Eagles thinking about a first-round bye in the playoffs. Buster Posey Jersey .Now, they have to beat the Cowboys again just to have a chance to get in.The Seattle Seahawks gave the Eagles and their fans a harsh reality check on Sunday in a dominant 24-14 win at Lincoln Financial Field. The defending Super Bowl champions are still one of the elite teams in the NFC along with Green Bay (9-3) and Arizona (10-3).One thing all three of those teams have in common: Wins over the Eagles (9-4).When we have lost, weve lost to some really good teams, coach Chip Kelly said Monday. Its not lack of effort or lack of attention to detail. This team trains very well and theyre real professional in their approach. In this league, anything can happen.Considering the Eagles would lose tiebreakers to the Packers, Cardinals and Seahawks, their hopes of earning a bye are slim. If they dont beat Dallas (9-4) this week, they might not even get a wild-card berth because they would also lose a tiebreaker to Detroit (9-4).Thats why players and coaches were quick to move past the loss to Seattle and focus on the Cowboys. The Eagles won 33-10 in Dallas on Thanksgiving. The Cowboys rebounded with a 41-28 win at Chicago on Thursday and have a few extra days of rest to prepare for the rematch.The most important thing is just to get past this one, to watch the film and move on and get ready for another huge game, quarterback Mark Sanchez said. All of these games down the stretch are so important. Big picture is too far out in front of us. We really just need to focus on what is right in front of our nose and thats getting this bad taste out of our mouth and going out and playing Dallas and giving our best effort.Sanchez and the rest of the offence were completely shut down by Seattles Legion of Boom defence. The Eagles were held to just 139 total yards, fewest under Kelly. They had the ball for only 18 minutes.We will get back to the drawing boards, we will get back to practice, we will train and prepare hard, running back LeSean McCoy said. It is a big, big game, a must-win type of game. And there is nothing better than having them (Dallas) here, in Philly.Some of the Seahawks werent too impressed with the Eagles. Defensive end Michael Bennett said Sanchez is impersonating a good quarterback. Safety Earl Thomas said he expected the defence to dominate Philadelphia. Cornerback Richard Sherman said the Eagles still miss DeSean Jackson, who was cut in March.The teams could end up playing again in Philadelphia in the first round if the Eagles win the East and the Seahawks dont catch the Cardinals and get in the playoffs as the No. 6 seed.They have great players across the board, rookie wideout Jordan Matthews said. But at the same time, we have strong personnel on offence. We have a lot of weapons. We just have to go out there and play better.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi ;Matt Cain Jersey .  He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. San Francisco Giants Jerseys . Cammalleri scored two goals, Corban Knight netted the winner in a shootout, and the Flames erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to beat the Stars 4-3 on Friday night.SOELDEN, Austria -- Lara Guts start to the Olympic season couldnt have been more different from the one she had four years ago. Gut convincingly won the season-opening womens World Cup giant slalom Saturday for her fourth career victory -- but first in the discipline -- with a dominant performance that sent a message to her rivals less than four months ahead of the Sochi Olympics. It was a sharp contrast to September 2009, when the Swiss skier dislocated her hip in GS training and missed the entire season -- including the Vancouver Games. "This is sensational," said Gut, who became the first Swiss female to win a GS since Sonja Nef placed first in Santa Caterina, Italy, in January 2003. "Winning the first race of the season is amazing," Gut said. "Its great to have a GS winner in Switzerland again after all these years. ... Ill take it step by step this season and I dont think about Sochi yet." Watched by 11,000 visitors in warm and sunny conditions, Gut led the field by 0.77 after the opening run before finishing in an aggregate 2 minutes, 25.16 seconds. Kathrin Zettel of Austria came 0.84 back in second and Olympic champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany took third, 1.28 off the lead. The favourites struggled as overall World Cup champion Tina Maze of Slovenia was 3.05 behind in 18th, and world GS champion Tessa Worley of France trailed Gut by 3.31 in 21st. Four-time overall champion Lindsey Vonn skipped the race and plans to start her season next month after recovering from knee surgery, while American teammate Mikaela Shiffrin, who won the slalom title last season, came 1.62 behind in sixth for her career-best World Cup result in the discipline. "Im really happy, and happy that the race is over, that we have that under our belt," Shiffrin said. "Its cool to see the other girls out here and who has improved. I think today was a pretty good day." Following surgery, Gut struggled to get going again in the technical races after impressing as a 17-year-old rookie in the 2007-08 season. "After my injury it took a lot of time to build up my GS skiing again," Gut said. "It was easier in super-G and downhill. But now I am back to what I can do in GS as well. Juan Marichal Jersey. " During summer training under new coach Rudi Huber, Gut focused on avoiding mistakes. "The last years I was used to ski fast but I also did a lot of mistakes," she said. "So we practiced skiing clean, and thats what I did today, skiing clean but still pushing it to the limit." Gut said she was surprised by her dominant performance as the conditions didnt really suit her. "There was much distance between the gates and the snow was pretty aggressive," said Gut, who has won two super-Gs and a downhill. "Its not easy to find the right mixture of skiing carefully and attacking. Usually I am not so good at it." Maze started her record-breaking season last year with a convincing win in Soelden but never found her rhythm this time. "She didnt ski," her coach Andrea Massi said. "She didnt get one turn right." Julia Mancuso, the 2006 Olympic champion in the discipline, was another big name struggling. She finished the first run in 31st but was allowed a second run after Emi Hasegawa of Japan was disqualified. "It was just slow," Mancuso said. "The snow was good. I guess for me I wasnt in race mode. Its just a hard race." Former overall champion Maria Hoefl-Riesch lost balance in a right turn early in her opening run and went off course. The German, who finished runner-up to Maze in the overall standings last season, said she didnt want to put much weight on the first race of the season. "I didnt come far but my skiing felt good," Hoefl-Riesch said. "Its better for me to take some risks than hold back and finish two, three seconds off the lead. Ive watched the other girls and I am pretty sure I will be right there with the best in GS this season." According to Hoefl-Riesch, Gut was the only racer who didnt hold back. "As its the first race, many skiers were too cautious. Lara Gut didnt do that, she raced like in training last week," said Hoefl-Riesch, who is yet to win a GS in her career. "I thought (Maze) would be very strong again. Last season she was incredibly dominant. Its good for me to see that she is beatable again." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: