rtain what the surgery meant for his future since he wont be ready for the regular-season opener on Sept. 11 at Jacksonville.I | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Dec 7 '19
Toronto Raptors Pro Shop . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Matt Thomas Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. https://www.cheapraptors.com/213a-chris-bosh-jersey-raptors.html . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. GREEN BAY, Wis. Dell Curry Jersey . -?Jeff Janis fractured right hand required surgery, and the Green Bay Packers receiver said it will take 4-6 weeks to heal.Janis, who was injured last week in practice, said he had screws inserted into his right index finger.Wearing a large cast on his right hand, Janis was uncertain what the surgery meant for his future since he wont be ready for the regular-season opener on Sept. 11 at Jacksonville.I havent even thoought about that really, Janis said. Jorge Garbajosa Jersey. Im just going to focus on healing up and being ready when Im ready. I havent really thought that far into the future. Im just going to try to get better.They say 4-6 weeks but it could be sooner than that, it could be longer. It all depends on how it heals. ' ' ' 
Share: