Orange Joe Thomas Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao Dec 2 '19

Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield was critical of his former coach Womens Sheldrick Redwine 2019 Jersey , Hue Jackson, for going to the division rival Bengals after getting fired by the Browns. With some time to reflect on that this offseason, Mayfield says he hasn’t changed his opinion.Mayfield told ESPN that beating the Bengals was a highlight of his rookie season, in part because Jackson was on the opposing sideline.“I’m not gonna lie to you and say that the first time I played Hue did not feel good. It’s human nature to want to get revenge,” Mayfield said.In fairness to Jackson, it wasn’t his choice to leave the Browns Orange Ozzie Newsome Jersey , and once they fired him, it wasn’t unreasonable for him to look for work elsewhere. But Mayfield called Jackson “fake” at the time and still thinks that.“I said what I meant,” Mayfield said. “Don’t stand up in front of us the week before and try to tell us you’re doing everything for us, then go take a job with a team we play twice a year. It was one of those honesty and respect things.”Mayfield is honest about the fact that he doesn’t respect his former coach’s decision to coach against the Browns last year. With free agency largely over, the schedule set, and the draft done Ozzie Newsome Jersey 2019 , various prop bets for the 2019 season have fluctuated. As of Sunday afternoon, the Browns had been fluctuated out of a playoff berth.Via ESPN.com, the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook posted opening odds on Sunday for all teams to make or miss the playoffs. Initially, the Browns were a -120 favorite to miss the playoffs, and even money to make it. By Monday, betting had shifted the odds to -110 to make and -110 to miss.Other prop bets for the Browns Orange Joe Thomas Jersey , who last made the playoffs in 2002, include 16-1 to win the Super Bowl, 8-1 to make it to the Super Bowl, +140 to win the AFC North, and an over-under win total of 9.0.However it plays out, the Browns will be dealing with something they haven’t been dealing with since the Browns became the Ravens 23 years ago: The weight of actual expectations that they’ll make it to the postseason Joe Thomas Jersey 2019 , and that they’ll possibly make some noise once they get there.

Share: