31, was 3-7 with a 4.22 ERA in 22 games (10 startes) after being signed as a free agent in the offseason for .5 million.The | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 1 '18
RICHMOND, Va. Cyber Monday Warriors Jerseys . -- David Jones returned a punt 68 yards for a touchdown and Kyle Lauretta threw a pair of touchdown passes as Richmond blanked Norfolk State 34-0 in the Spiders home opener Saturday.It was Richmonds 11th straight win to start the season at home.Lauretta threw for 337 yards and three touchdowns last week in the Spiders upset win over Virginia and was named the Colonial Athletic Association Offensive Player of the Week. This week he was 15 of 27 for 216 yards and had scoring passes of 21 and 51-yards but was intercepted twice.Jones got Richmond on the board with his punt return with 1:06 left in the first quarter and Lauretta fired 21 yards to Tyler Wilkins in the second quarter to make it 14-0 at intermission.Lauretta connected with Brian Brown early in third quarter to make it 21-0. Griffin Trau added field goals from 37 and 35-yards out. Womens Warriors Jerseys . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Warriors Jerseys Online . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury.http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseys.net/ . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. ATLANTA -- First baseman Freddie Freeman and pitcher Julio Teheran are the only core players left after the Atlanta Braves two-year teardown and rebuild for the future.Freeman has been labeled as untouchable from the start. Teheran has virtually gained the same status.The Braves could sell high on Teheran, but general manager John Coppolella has been adamant recently that the team plans to hold on to the 25-year-old staff ace despite continuing trade rumors.Teheran takes a 23-inning scoreless streak into his start Friday night against the Miami Marlins (41-38) and has a 2.46 ERA. He is second among major league starters with a WHIP of 0.89.When you start looking at All-Star pitchers, he is one, Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said. The only thing there is his one-loss record and he cant control that with all that goes on. Hes been about as good as you can get.Teheran, given almost no offensive support, is 3-7 and has yet to record a victory at Turner Field. The right-hander is 0-4 in nine home starts despite a 2.80 ERA.The Braves (27-52) have scored two runs or fewer while Teheran was on the mound in 12 of his 16 starts.One of Teherans home losses came against the Marlins, who had lost five straight to the Braves before winning 7-3 on May 29. Atlanta leads the series 7-2 after an 8-5 victory Thursday.Teheran, 5-3 with a 2.87 ERA in 13 career starts against the Marlins, gave up five hits and three runs over 5 1/3 innings in that game, but has been on a roll since.Teherans scoreless stretch, which includes a one-hitter against the New York Mets, is the longest active streak in the National League and the longest by an Atlanta starter in a single season since Paul Maholm went 25 1/3 innings in 2013.The streak comes with the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline just a month away, but Tehheran has been able to concentrate only on his work at hand. Wholesale Warriors Jerseys. I dont think about it, but I hear about it because there are a lot of comments, he said of the trade rumors. I just focus on what Ive been doing because this is the best Ive been feeling during my career.The Marlins and Braves were active on the trade front Thursday.Miami, already strong at the back of the bullpen with A.J. Ramos, obtained veteran closer Fernando Rodney from San Diego in exchange for pitching prospect Chris Paddack.Rodney, 39, was 17-for-17 in save opportunities in his first year with the Padres and had a 0.31 ERA in 28 appearances. He is expected to join the Marlins on Friday.Were able to shorten the game, thats for sure, manager Don Mattingly said of Rodneys addition. Weve been able to shorten it, in our minds, already. Now, it just makes it even shorter.Ramos is 24-for-24 in save opportunities this year and has converted a team-record 33 in a row dating back to last season.Right now, until we have a chance to talk to Fernando, theres nothing I want to talk about role-wise publicly, Mattingly said. I think we look at it as we just added a guy who has been rolling this year.The Braves trade was a multi-player deal for prospects that sent veteran right-hander Bud Norris, who was 2-1 with a 2.15 ERA in his last five starts, to the Los Angeles Dodgers.I hate to see Bud go, Braves interim manager Brian Snitker. The Dodgers are getting a hot pitcher.Norris, 31, was 3-7 with a 4.22 ERA in 22 games (10 startes) after being signed as a free agent in the offseason for $2.5 million.The deal leaves the Braves in need of starter for Saturday, with a promotion from Triple-A likely. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: