Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 19 '19
NEW YORK, N. Cheap Mens Adidas NMD Shoes .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team.But they completely dominated the fourth quarter, holding their opponents to only 10 points on the way to an 88-70 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday.Leading 63-60 entering the fourth quarter, the Nets held the 76ers scoreless until Robert Covington hit a 3-pointer with 6:56 remaining in the game. Brooklyn scored the games next 10 points and increased its lead to 18 on Darius Morris dunk with three seconds remaining.Mason Plumlee scored a season-high 18 points and added 10 rebounds for the Nets. They held the 76ers to 25 second-half points, tying the lowest second-half total for any opponent in franchise history.Rough for them is good defence for us, Plumlee said. We made a concerted effort to come out, lock in on defence and execute on offence in the third.The 76ers shot 4 for 15 from the field in the fourth quarter after going 4 for 19 in the third. For the game, Philadelphia shot 31.9 per cent (22 for 69), including only 11 2-point field goals, the fewest made in an NBA game in the shot clock era.I dont know, 76ers coach Brett Brown said. We were 9 for 33 in the paint. We just couldnt score and some of it I give them credit. Brooklyn intimidated us at the rim. Going 9 for 33 in the paint is hard to do.The 76ers 70 points tied their season low, which they previously set on Nov. 13 in a 123-70 loss to Dallas. They also committed 23 turnovers.After trailing 28-18 early in the second quarter, the 76ers scored the next eight points and went on to take a 45-44 halftime lead on Henry Sims dunk with 30 seconds left.I didnt think we played great, but a win is a win at this point and weve just got to continue to work hard and improve day in and day out, Brooklyns Joe Johnson said.Johnson and Alan Anderson each had 12 points for the Nets. Sergey Karasev added 11 and Deron Williams finished with 10 assists.Covington led all scorers with 20 points. Michael Carter-Williams added 14 points and nine assists. Henry Sims also had 14 points and Tony Wroten scored 12 for Philadelphia.TIP-INS76ers: Prior to the game, Philadelphia called up Ronald Roberts from their NBA Development League Affiliate, the Delaware 87ers. He started all eight games for them this season, averaging team highs of 18 points and 12 rebounds per game while shooting 67 per cent from the floor. Jorge Gutierrez, acquired from the Nets along with Andrei Kirilenko on Thursday, was waived to make room. . The 76ers have lost five straight on the road to the Nets and have never won in Brooklyn.Nets: Johnson returned to the Nets lineup after missing the previous two games with the flu. His two made 3-pointers tied Keith Van Horn for sixth in team history with 335. . Coming into the game, the Nets had lost three straight by an average of 23.7 points. . The Nets four straight wins over Philadelphia is their longest current winning streak against any opponent.PLUM PERFORMANCEPlumlee recorded his second double-double of the season in a season-high 35 minutes. He had 12 points and 10 rebounds vs. Orlando on Nov. 9.PHILLY FUTILITYThe 76ers last victory over the Nets was a 105-87 win on April 23, 2012. That was in Newark, the Nets final game before moving from New Jersey.UP NEXT76ers: Host Memphis on SaturdayNets: Visit Charlotte on Saturday Adidas NMD R1 White . Josh Mazzola drove in five runs to lead the Goldeyes (20-12) past the Capitales 11-5 Friday night at Le Stade Municipal in Quebec City. Adidas NMD Human Race Cheap . PETERSBURG, Fla.TORONTO - The American Hockey League has suspended Toronto Marlies left-winger Brad Ross for 20 games for violating the terms of the AHL/Professional Hockey Players Association performance-enhancing substances program. Ross, a 22-year-old native of Lethbridge, Alta., was drafted by the Toronto Maple Leafs in the second round (No. 43 overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft. Hes in his third season with the Leafs AHL affiliate. The Toronto Maple Leafs organization supports the AHL Substance Abuse Program and todays decision to suspend forward Brad Ross, Maple Leafs general manager David Nonis said in a statement. Our organization is diligent in its work to only provide our athletes supplements approved by the Banned Substance Control Group, and weve stressed the importance of staying within these parameters to maintain the integrity of what goes into their bodies. We are disappointed with Brad and fully support todays suspension. The AHL did not reveal any other detaails in a short release Wednesday afternoon and a message left with the Marlies was not immediately returned. Adidas NMD Human Race Sale. Ross later issued a statement on the PHPA website. “I truly want to apologize to the entire Toronto Maple Leafs organization, my teammates, friends, family, and fans for violating the terms of the AHL/PHPA Performance Enhancing Substances Program, he said. I should have been fully mindful of anything entering my body and I understand the consequences for what has occurred. However, I did not at any time intentionally attempt to enhance my performance. All I can do now is learn from this and help educate other players to avoid making the same mistake I made. I look forward to putting this behind me and getting back to playing the game I love.” Ross will be eligible to return to the lineup March 8. The six-foot-one, 183-pound forward has seven points (four goals, three assists) and 40 penalty minutes in 21 AHL games this season. ' ' '
Share: