gest Wales international if he takes to the field on Satu | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Nov 19 '19
d on SatuFremantle goalsneak Hayden Ballantyne says his rumoured rift with teammate Nat Fyfe was nothing but wrong speculation, while he also denied he asked for a trade away from the Dockers. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China .Rumours surfaced last season that a host of Dockers players were unhappy with Fyfes leadership style, with Ballantyne apparently part of the clan.But Ballantyne flatly denied those claims on Wednesday.Theres a lot of speculation in Perth with footy players, and thats exactly what it was. There were no issues to resolve, Ballantyne said.It also emerged last year that Ballantyne had sought a trade to West Coast after failing to land a multi-year contract extension at the Dockers.But Ballantyne says he never wanted to leave the Dockers, claiming his manager was merely sussing out all available options.I didnt ask for that, no, Ballantyne said of the talk he wanted to head to arch rivals West Coast.(I was) open to look at all the possibilities for my football career.My manager does a great job, and he dealt with all the rubbish outside.For me, it didnt faze me in the slightest.Im happy here. Once all the dust settled, and Im staying as a Fremantle player, I was stoked.Its always been my mission to stay a Fremantle player for my whole career. Im as happy as hell.Ballantyne said he had a refreshing chat with coach Ross Lyon after the trade period.Once the dust settled, we laid everything out, Ballantyne said.I said, What do you need from me for 2017? And he was stoked with that.He said get your head down, bum up, and into pre-season.Ballantyne was an All-Australian in 2014, but he has struggled to recapture his best form since.The 29-year-old booted just 26 goals from 20 games last season, and just 15 goals the year before.It was a far cry from his 2014 campaign that yielded 49 goals.Ballantyne says Dockers players have been given the green light to play more instinctively in 2017.The club is hopeful the new style of play will help the team rebound from their horror 2016 campaign that yielded just four wins.Ballantyne suffered a fractured cheekbone last season, and he also broke his jaw in 2014.But the pocket rocket says hes not about to change his frenetic attack on the man and the ball any time soon.If I think about trying to protect myself in a game, opportunities are missed to lay a tackle or things like that, Ballantyne said.Theres a fair bit of metal in there now, so hopefully that helps.Luckily enough there hasnt been concussions or damage to my brain. Its just been bone damage, which heals quick enough. I wont be changing too much. Cheap Football NCAA Jerseys . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Fake NCAA Jerseys .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Gareth Anscombe will start his first game at fly-half for Wales against Japan, and Sam Warburton will captain in a side that sees 10 changes from the team that defeated Argentina.Its an all-new front-row for Wales with Nicky Smith, Scott Baldwin and Samson Lee, who all started on the bench versus Argentina last weekend, called into the starting side.Cory Hill, who made his debut against Australia in the opening Under Armour Series encounter, packs down alongside Alun Wyn Jones, who will win his 104th cap for Wales, in the second-row. Warburton moves to openside flanker and is joined in the back-row by Ospreys duo Dan Lydiate and James King.Cardiff Blues duo Lloyd Williams and ?Anscombe partner at half-back, with the latter making his first start at fly-half for Wales. The experienced pairing of Jamie Roberts and Jonathan Davies ?line-up for a 46th time in the midfield together for their country.There is one personnel change in the back-three with Alex Cuthbert coming into the side for George North. Liam Williams starts at full-back with Leigh Halfpenny moving to the wing.We have made a number of changes but have named a very experienced side, said interim head coach Rob Howley.Continuity and momentum is important, hence keeping the likes of Alun Wyn, Jon Davies and Sam (Warburton) in the side, but it is also an opportunity for players who were disappointed against Australia to start and for players who have been pushing on selection.We have made a change with Liiam (Williams) moving to full-back and Leigh (Halfpenny) onto the wing. Cheap NCAA Jerseys. Leigh has done well at full-back but we are giving an opportunity to Liam, its his favourable position, Leigh has played on the wing before they have trained well there and we want to have a look at what this option gives us.Japan are a much changed side from the Rugby World Cup but Jamie (Joseph) is developing his team and their recent performances echo the dangers of the RWC with their ability to move the ball wide early and they are a great counter attacking team. Its important we look at our game and are clinical in what we want to do this weekend.On the bench Cardiff Blues trio, Kristian Dacey, Rhys Gill and Scott Andrews provide the front-row cover with Jake Ball and Ross Moriarty completing the forward contingent. Gareth Davies and Sam Davies are joined by uncapped 18-year-old wing Keelan Giles. Giles will become the 11th youngest Wales international if he takes to the field on Saturday.?Wales team to face JapanLiam Williams, Leigh Halfpenny, Jonathan Davies, Jamie Roberts, Alex Cuthbert; Gareth Anscombe, Lloyd Williams; Nicky Smith, Scott Baldwin, Samson Lee, Cory Hill, Alun Wyn Jones, Dan Lydiate, Sam Warburton, James King.Replacements: Kristian Dacey, Rhys Gill, Scott Andrews, Jake Ball, Ross Moriarty, Gareth Davies, Sam Davies, Keelan Giles. ' ' ' 
Share: