this time Mandi capitalising on Joaquins cross. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 18 '19
BEREA, Ohio -- The cursive, decade-old tattoo on Willis McGahees neck reads "Guess Whos Back. Wholesale Off White Vapormax ." Briefly out of the league, he is indeed back again -- this time with his fourth team, hoping to bring stability to the reeling Browns. On Wednesday, Cleveland dealt running back Trent Richardson to Indianapolis, less than two years after drafting him in the first round. On Thursday, the Browns signed McGahee, who practiced for the first time on Friday. And ready or not, McGahee, 31, is going to play Sunday, when the Browns (0-2) visit the Minnesota Vikings (0-2). Such is life in the NFL. "Its a fresh start, a new beginning," McGahee said. "The players are great, its a young team. Weve got work to do." McGahee, who has played for Buffalo, Baltimore and Denver after a memorable career at the University of Miami, has a familiarity with the offence, but knows he must get the language down. "I want to come and do everything I can," he said. "But I gotta gradually come in. I just cant come in and do the whole workload. But Im going to do whatever it takes." Despite the quick turnaround, coach Rob Chudzinski has "100 per cent faith in him" and knows "nothing is holding him back." All that said, McGahee joins the team during one of its most tumultuous weeks. In addition to Richardsons stunning trade, third-string quarterback Brian Hoyer was named the starter following Brandon Weedens thumb injury, while wide receiver Greg Little lost his starting job to Davone Bess. "Its not a safe business where anybody can say that Im comfortable and they cant trade me or they cant cut me or anything like that," left tackle Joe Thomas said. "Nobodys untouchable." Even as a six-time Pro Bowl player and the anchor of the offensive line, Thomas doesnt see himself as trade-proof. "Thats the way you have to work," Thomas said. "Because if you ever get complacent, thats when youre going to get beat or play bad." Thomas also understands that fans are all too familiar with the concept of "rebooting" the team, but he doesnt see Richardsons trade as another full-on rebuilding effort. "It doesnt mean were starting over from Day 1," Thomas said. "Its a process and were trying to build a consistent winner. Thats what the goal is. Obviously, they felt the trade of Trent is something that is going to help move us forward to be a consistent winner." McGahee was surprised by the trade, initially expecting to work side-by-side with Richardson after learning the Browns could be an option for him on Monday. "Honestly, to tell you the truth, when I got the call, he hadnt been traded yet," McGahee said. McGahee, who will wear jersey No. 26, has made the Pro Bowl twice, and has had a durable nine-year career after a serious knee injury at Miami. Hes rushed for 8,097 career yards, including four 1,000-yard seasons. "Who knew I was going to play ten years," McGahee asked. "Everybody thought I wasnt going to play at all. "Ive been just surprising everybody." Vapormax Womens Clearance . -- Jesse Lussier scored 8:24 into overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads erased a four-goal deficit to beat the host Val-dOr Foreurs 6-5 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Nike Air VaporMax Plus Black Gold . PAUL, Minn.Victor Sanchezs reign as Real Betis manager got off to a winning start with a 2-0 victory at home to Las Palmas. The former Olympiakos and Deportivo la Coruna boss replaced Gus Poyet, who was sacked during the international break after back-to-back defeats saw them drop to within two points of the relegation zone.And the change was justified as goals from Bruno and Aissa Mandi brought only their second home win of the season. Betis certainly seemed energised by their new coach with Mandi and Ruben Castro both having chances inside the opening four minutes.Kevin Prince-Boateng produced a couple of responses for the visitors but it was Betis who continued to threaten with Castro again thwarted from just outside the area before the breakthrough finally arrived in the 27th minute.Joaquins cross following a corner was headed home from close range by Bruno. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Las Palmas, who had lost just once in their previous six matches, responded with Sergio Araujo twice going close, his first effort saved by Antonio Adan and the other blocked on its path to goal. Vapormax 2020 Clearance. But just as it seemed they would at least get to the interval on level terms they were undone in added time by yet another close-range header, this time Mandi capitalising on Joaquins cross.That appeared to be a telling blow as the visitors struggled to create chances after the break and had to wait until the 82nd minute for Vicente Gomez to force a save out of Adan, with substitute David Simon missing the target with their final effort.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! ' ' '
Share: