There is a ton of smoke around Josh Rosen to the Redskins | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Nov 18 '19

Some have claimed Kyler Murray to the Cardinals with the first pick is the worst kept secret in the NFL Stacy McGee Jersey , however I am not as..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareA Glimpse at a Possible New-Look Redskins Offense...Steven Bisig-USA TODAY SportsThere is a ton of smoke around Josh Rosen to the Redskins via trade. Some have claimed Kyler Murray to the Cardinals with the first pick is the worst kept secret in the NFL, however I am not as confident.What I am pretty confident about, is “IF”(and I’ve maintained the IF for quite some time) the Cardinals do select Murray number one, Rosen will be moved to the highest bidder. Knowing our history with things like this, and the idiot we have steering the ship, I see no reason to think we won’t be the highest bidder “IF” a Rosen trade goes down.So, let’s let our imaginations run wild for a little bit, and think “what IF”...Breaking News: Washington Redskins trade quarterback Case Keenum, 2019 second round pick, and 2020 conditional fifth round pick for Josh Rosen.Josh Rosen:Age - 22Height - 6’4”Weight - 226College - UCLANFL Draft(top 3 rounds):RD1 - T.J. HockensonTEIowaRD2 - Traded for Josh RosenRD3 - Conner McGovernG/CPSURD3 - Ben BanoguEDGETCUAfter acquiring Rosen in a trade, drafting T.J. Hockenson at tight end, re-signing Adrian Peterson, signing the powerful yet disappointing Ereck Flowers to play LG and having a healthy Derrius Guice back, Gruden decides the identity of this team will be a power run-first offense. The first change on offense is moving tight end Jordan Reed to slot receiver(but he could also line up occasionally at X). Reed plays more like a slot receiver anyway, and he can’t block, so this move makes a lot of sense. Reed has quick feet, a big power forward-like body D.J. Swearinger Jersey , and runs excellent routes. He’s a complete mismatch for any defense in the slot, and would be a sure-handed weapon for Rosen. In this revamped offense, we see a lot of 12(Ace formation - 1 RB, 2 TE’s) and 22(2 RB’s and 2 TE’s) personnel, along with our traditional 11 personnel mixed in. 12 personnel Look:QB - RosenRB - Guice or PetersonWR(X) -Reed or Doctson/SimsWR(Z) - RichardsonTE - HockensonTE - SprinkleLT - WilliamsLG - FlowersC - RoullierRG - ScherffRT - Moses23 Personnel Look:QB - RosenRB - Guice or PetersonWR - Richardson/Reed/DoctsonFB - FlanaganTE - HockensonTE - Sprinkle11 Personnel(1 RB, 1 TE, 3 WR’s):QB - RosenRB - Guice or Peterson/ThompsonTE -HockensonWR(X) - Doctson/SimsWR(Z) - RichardsonWR(Slot) - Reed/QuinnI know it’s not flashy, and it would be far from The Greatest Show on Turf, but how would you feel if the Redskins 2019 offense looked something like I posted above? Washington coach Jay Gruden was left scratching his head on Thursday night by two separate instances of the league’s new use of replay review for pass interference penalties.Gruden was on the wrong side of both pass interference reviews. The first, an offensive pass interference call on Washington receiver Kelvin Harmon, appeared to be a textbook example of why the league decided to allow challenges for pass interference: Just about everyone who saw it thought it was a bad call. But somehow Gruden lost his challenge.“I need an explanation for that one,” Gruden said. “I don’t know. All I know is I want Kelvin Harmon to do that every time the ball is in the air. That’s why we drafted him because he’s aggressive when the ball in the air. If he can’t do what he did in this game then I don’t know what he can do. I’m going to continue to coach Kelvin Harmon to go up and go get the ball like he did tonight and good things will happen for him. We’ll get the explanation, hopefully.”The second instance also involved Harmon. This time he made a catch and wasn’t flagged, but Bengals coach Zac Taylor challenged, and the league officiating office ruled that Harmon had committed offensive pass interference. Gruden said he disagreed with that call as well.Gruden said he wouldn’t do anything differently in the regular season as far as deciding when to challenge a call. But he would like to get a better idea of how the league officiating office is going to rule on pass interference challenges. With the regular season now less than three weeks away, the league needs to get all the kinks worked out.

Share: