Wherever I got to go to win. . . . | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Nov 17 '19

Free agent defensive tackle Gerald McCoy Greg Gaines Jersey , who took his first visit to Cleveland, said he has one priority in his search for a new team after nine years in Tampa Bay.“I want to win,” McCoy said, via Josina Anderson of ESPN. “I’m not worried about where I’m living. Everybody’s open.”So far, we know he’s expected to visit Baltimore after the holiday weekend. The two AFC North teams each have their own positives, but it’s not as if he’s checking out teams that are favorites to win the Super Bowl or anything.Other teams that have been linked to him from various reports are the Panthers, Bengals, and Colts.After being stuck with the Bucs Christian Wilkins Jersey , where they’ve missed the playoffs for 11 straight years, anything might be an improvement, though.There were reportedly 10 teams in pursuit of his services, with offers coming in up to $11 million. It’s unclear how many of those offers came from perennial free agency favorite #MysteryTeam, but they’re always in the hunt for the Lombardi Trophy. After eight seasons with the Vikings, safety Andrew Sendejo has joined the Eagles. With Minnesota hosting Philadelphia on Sunday, his new team’s offensive coordinator plans to pick Sendejo’s brain regarding things he may remember about Mike Zimmer’s defense.Asked whether the Eagles will use Sendejo as a resource, Mike Groh said http://www.miamidolphinsteamonline.com/michael-deiter-jersey , sarcastically, “No, we wouldn’t ask him anything.”So how can the information from Sendejo help?“[H]e was there a long time,” Groh said. “He knows the calls. They played against us before, so you just — he’s in our system now defensively so it’s not as fresh to him, but there are some things here and there that he might remember.”Zimmer, of course, is aware that Sendejo used to be in Minnesota and is now in Philly Garrett Bradbury Jersey , so Zimmer would be wise to account for that by making changes to the defensive calls, audibles, etc.The two teams squared off less than two years ago in the NFC Championship, with the Eagles advancing to the Super Bowl. Last year, Minnesota beat the Eagles in Philadelphia during the regular season.

Share: