Bowl shortcomings Jared Goff’s fault? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Nov 15 '19

The Los Angeles Rams bounced back after their first loss of the season with a tough divisional win against the Seattle Seahawks.The Rams are now 9-1 on the season with the second place Seahawks dropping to 4-5. This widens the gap for the divisional race which was near impossible for the Seahawks to rebound from anyways.The Rams’ defense started out weak again allowing two touchdowns in their first two drives Aqib Talib Jersey , though they eventually settled in and played relatively solid the remainder of the game. The issue wasn’t necessarily bad play either, it was stupid penalties that continued to extend drives for the Seahawks and keep them in the game.The offense had no hiccups as per usual. Everything worked in unison though the redzone play calling on one drive could have been much improved.DT Aaron Donald is now up to a career high 12.5 sacks on the season. RB Todd Gurley is a mere handful of yards away from breaking 1,000 rushing yards on the season. Also Marcus Peters Jersey , WR Cooper Kupp went down with a non-contact left knee injury and was doubtful to return (helped off the field by the training staff). It didn’t look good, but lets hope for the best. A couple last chances to mull the abstract, before the concrete arrives." Random RamsdomRandom Ramsdom 7/17: The offseason begins to circle the drain as the Rams eye campNew Brandin Cooks Jersey ,7commentsA couple last chances to mull the abstract, before the concrete arrives. CDTPFF ranks the Rams run defense 31st I Rams WireDespite having the ultimate disrupter in Aaron Donald, Pro Football Focus still seems to feel that the Rams run defense is lacking. Last season Ndamukong Suh Jersey , there certainly were examples of putrid run defense, namely against the Seattle Seahawks, yet they stepped it up when it counted in the playoffs. We’ll see of some offseason additions and promotions help on the run stop this season. Some benchmarks for Todd Gurley in 2019 I Clutch SportsClutch Sports provides three numbers that will indicate that 2019 will go down as a prosperous one for Rams running back Todd Gurley Dante Fowler Jersey , as question marks loom following late-season injuries last year. Seattle Post-Intelligencer previews the the NFC West I Seattle Post-Intelligencer It’s always fun to view the field of play from the enemies perspective. See how confident the Seattle Post-Intelligencer is in their Seahawks chances to unseat the reigning champs down the coast. Were Super Bowl shortcomings Jared Goff’s fault? Let’s review that, one play at a time. I SB NationThis is a cool piece that breaks down all of Jared Goff’s incompletions during the Super Bowl to see how much of the blame should go Goff’s way. Who are the most underpaid vets around the league? I The RingerWhich vets provide their teams with the most value? The Ringer looks at each team to their find the most underpaid vet.

Share: