This mobile client will be the full fat version of RuneScape | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen Nov 13 '19
This mobile client will be the full fat version of RuneScape and will allow for cross-platform play involving desktop buy RuneScape gold and mobile in addition to seamless progress. RuneScape Mobile will even feature a brand new UI built for the touchscreen which you can see in the screenshots below. Of course there was also plenty of information for fans of Old School RuneScape during RuneFest. They declared the Morytania Expansion, which will bring both desktop and mobile players Darkmeyer's vampyre city. "Previously inaccessible, the town will show new pursuits and also a new high-level agility course.

Next year the Morytania Expansion should be coming. Ahead of this expansion, Old School RuneScape will be receiving a brand new game mode called"Leagues" and also the very first of these, called the Twisted League, will kick off on November 14th and see players"handling Ironman content around the continent of Zeah." In the end, a new Clan system is coming which will"enable up to 500 players to organize their own events, monitor their progress as a group, and compete with other clans, and a new Group Ironman mode."

As I mentioned previously, we actually enjoyed Old School RuneScape when it launched on mobile last year, and were looking forward to the launch of RuneScape Mobile ever because it was initially declared a little over two years back. We are going to be watching for your Early Access launching of RuneScape Mobile, however in the meantime if you haven't checked out Old School RuneScape nevertheless it is easily among the very full-featured MMORPGs that you are able to play mobile, and Jagex put together this candy newbie guide to help you get started.

Last week, I was fortunate enough to be invited to the English countryside by Jagex to attend RuneFest, their yearly fan festival for both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape. Usually I try to be quite quick with my turnaround event coverage, but the entirety of the festival was so sudden that I have deleted and rewritten entire posts to try to best convey the encounter. Third time's the charm, eh? To truly enjoy RuneFest, first I want to set the scene that's the increased RuneScape world, its own fan following, and also the fact that a sport franchise which you never heard of is a billion dollar business that holds three world records: The most consumers of safe rs gold sites a MMORPG, the most updated MMORPG, and the most original pieces of music in a video game.
Share: