time.UP NEXTJets: travel to Arizona to t time.UP NEXTJets: travel to Arizona to t | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Nov 13 '19
India is set to host the Kabaddi World Cup in October this year. Marcell Ozuna Jersey . The event will feature 12 countries.Apart from the hosts, USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Iran, Poland, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Korea, Japan and Kenya will participate in the event, the dates for which will be declared later.The International Kabaddi Federation is immensely proud that Kabaddi is growing in popularity so fast and is all set to breakthrough on a global stage with the 2016 Kabaddi World Cup scheduled in India, said Janardan Singh Gehlot, President of the International Kabaddi Federation.IKF officials said that they have tried to ensure participation from every Olympic geography owing to the growing popularity of the sport.Kabaddi became a part of Asian Games in 1990 and India have won all the gold medals since. Tyler ONeill Cardinals Jersey . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Dominic Leone Cardinals Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. https:///...ersey-cardinals.html . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. PITTSBURGH -- Gaining Ben Roethlisbergers trust can be a difficult process for any new Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver. Once its earned, however, its unshakeable.Drops. Busted routes. Mental miscues. Roethlisberger can live with the mistakes as a receiver finds his way, particularly when the highs like the ones Sammie Coates provided in Pittsburghs clinical 31-13 win over the New York Jets on Sunday are so giddy.Coates sandwiched a pair of touchdown receptions around a very visible case of nerves as the Steelers (4-1) pulled away from the Jets (1-4) in the second half. The second-year wide receiver hauled in a 72-yard catch-and-run for a score on Pittsburghs first possession and cradled a 5-yard score late in the fourth quarter. In between were a handful of grabs of varying difficulty Coates couldnt quite corral and a cut on his left hand that required stitches.Yet Roethlisberger kept coming back to Coates again and again.He hurts as bad as anybody when he drops a ball, Roethlisberger said. But I want him to know ... Im going to come back to you. I believe in you. I believe in everybody on this team and he showed why I have that faith in him.Coates finished with six receptions for a career-high 139 yards and the two scores. He is averaging 23.2 yards per reception this season and is just the second player in team history with a 40-yard reception in five straight games while becoming the deep threat the Steelers needed with Martavis Bryant serving a yearlong suspension for violating the leagues drug policy. Not that Coates is ready to relax. As gaudy as his numbers were, he knows they could have been even better.I still left a lot on the field, he said. Ill worry about what I left on the field and work on that grow from that, not what Ive done because thats part of my game, thats what Im supposed to do.Ben Roethlisberger finished with 380 yards passing and four touchdowns against a New York defense missing star cornerback Darrelle Revis . Running back LeVeon Bell added 158 yards of total offense, including a career-high nine receptions. Roethlisbergers 15 touchdowns through Pittsburghs first five games are a club record. He did it on Sunday behind an offensive line that didnt miss a step with right tackle Marcus Gilbert sidelined. Roethlisberger was sacked just once and rarely pressured while dropping back 48 times.Our guys were just phenomenal, Roethlisberger said. They are the catalyst for us. TThey drive us. Mark McGwire Cardinals Jersey. NO REGRETSNew Yorks Ryan Fitzpatrick avoided the interceptions that have plagued him this season, completing 25 of 38 for 265 yards and a touchdown to Brandon Marshall. Yet the Jets also mustered little offense in the second half and couldnt keep up as the Steelers put together clinical scoring drive after clinical scoring drive.New York also punted twice in the fourth quarter while down 11, once on fourth-and-1 at its 34 and again on fourth-and-2 at midfield, though coach Todd Bowles believes he made the right call both times. Pittsburgh finally put New York away following the second kick, going 79 yards in 12 plays to improve to 10-1 all-time at home against New York.Time travel doesnt work in life, Bowles said. It was a mistake if you look at it that way.Marshall, who finished with eight receptions for 114 yards, wasnt in the mood to second-guess his coach.We have a good defense with star players on it and (Bowles) thought we could get a stop, he said. It didnt work out the way we wanted, but you cant fault him for the decisions.DE-CLEATEDBrown planned to wear cleats honoring boxing great Muhammad Ali, just as he did the week before in cleats that featured a sketch of golfer Arnold Palmer. Brown was told before the kickoff he needed to switch shoes or face a fine.I thought I was OK but it turned out I wasnt, he said. I made an adjustment.Brown also toned down his hip-gyrating (and fine inducing) TD celebrations, opting to simply hand the ball to a fan after catching a 5-yard score in the fourth quarter.Wasnt time to really put the pumps in, Brown said. Got to save them for when its a great moment.TRAINERS ROOMJets: Linebacker David Harris (hamstring), center Nick Mangold (knee), cornerback Darryl Roberts (shoulder) left and did not return.Steelers: Defensive end Cam Heyward, whose three sacks lead the team, underwent an MRI on his hamstring after leaving in the first half. Heyward indicated afterward he miss time.UP NEXTJets: travel to Arizona to take on the Cardinals on Monday Night Football on Oct. 17.Steelers: continue their three-game swing against AFC East teams when they visit the Dolphins.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---This story has been corrected to show the Steelers are 10-1 at home against New York ' ' ' 
Share: