went to his left to tip the went to his left to tip the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Nov 13 '19
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Travis Lakins Red Sox Jersey .J. -- Move over Fitz Magic. Its Petty Time.Bryce Petty is starting at quarterback for the New York Jets on Sunday, replacing an injured Ryan Fitzpatrick against the Los Angeles Rams.It is the first regular-season NFL start for Petty, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor last year.Fitzpatrick was listed as questionable with a sprained left knee , suffered last weekend at Miami. Petty filled in briefly, going 2 of 2 for 19 yards before Fitzpatrick returned.Coach Todd Bowles said throughout the week that Fitzpatrick would remain the starter for Sundays game -- as long as he was healthy enough to play. The Jets apparently determined theyd prefer to go with the healthy but inexperienced Petty over the still banged-up Fitzpatrick. The two split first-team snaps during practice all week.Fitzpatrick is active for the game and will serve as Pettys backup against Los Angeles. Rookie Christian Hackenberg is inactive.Petty moved into the backup role behind Fitzpatrick a few weeks ago when Geno Smith was lost for the season with a torn knee ligament. Petty was on the roster bubble through training camp, but he injured his throwing shoulder in the preseason finale against Philadelphia and the Jets chose to carry four quarterbacks on their active roster, the only team to do so.Petty missed the first several weeks with the injury before returning to practice and showed marked improvement in his grasp of Chan Gaileys offense during the last few weeks.Since Joe Namaths last game with the Jets in 1976, Petty becomes the 29th quarterback to start for the franchise.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jhoulys Chacin Red Sox Jersey . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans.  The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Jhoulys Chacin Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. https://www.cheapredsox.com/1691z-clay-buchholz-jersey-red-sox.html . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country.SEATTLE -- Seattles DeAndre Yedlin scored his first career goal five minutes after Colorado took the lead, and the short-handed Sounders tied the Rapids 1-1 Saturday. The Sounders would have set an MLS record if they had beaten the Rapids an eighth straight time. Drew Moor tapped in a goal off a corner from Nick LaBrocca to give the Rapids (8-7-7) a 1-0 lead in the 60th minute. Moor got in front of defender Jhon Kennedy Hurtado for the open shot in front of the net. "I think I probably stole one from Nick there," Moor said. "It was one of those plays that I had a man marking me on the previous corners and the one just before the goal nobody really marked me. "It was a perfect ball from Nick and I put it away just to be safe. I think I beat the ball to the back of the net actually." Colorado had confidence it could score off a corner kick. "We knew we would get some chances in the game like that one," said Rapids coach Oscar Pareja about Moors goal. "Unfortunately, we conceded the goal that they got. But it was a good match. It was a fight and I like the way we responded." Seattle coach Sigi Schmidt said his team should have stopped Colorados goal. "It was a lost assignment on the corner," Schmidt said. "The goalkeeper (Andrew Weber) came fishing as well, but we completely lost the man we were marking." Seattle striker Eddie Johnson (four goals) missed the game because he is with the United States for its Gold Cup quarterfinal match versus El Salvador on Sunday. Nine other Souunders are injured, including regular goalkeeper Michael Gspurning, who did not play the second half of a 1-0 loss to San Jose on July 13 due to an arm injury. Craig Kimbrel Red Sox Jersey. Yedlin got his chance after Lamar Neagle blasted a shot off the far post. Yedlin kicked a shot that goalkeeper Clint Irwin blocked right back to Yedlin for his header. "A little bit lucky," Yedlin said about his goal. "Lamar had a good shot, but it was unlucky to go off the post. It bounced to me, I hit it first and the keeper made a good save and I was lucky it bounced back and I headed it." Yedlin, 20, became the youngest player in club history to score in league play. Moor, a defender, said the Rapids needed to do a better job on defence to stop the goal by Yedlin. "We need to clear the ball further," Moor said. "I had a couple of chances to clear. We got into a mode where we were just trying to block shots and Yedlin got a couple of efforts at it. We were really pinned in for about two minutes before the ball went into the goal." Colorados Hendry Thomas blasted a shot off a free kick past the defensive wall in the 81st minute, but goalkeeper Andrew Weber went to his left to tip the ball away. Seattle (7-7-4) had lost three of its past four. A victory would have given the Sounders their first five-game home winning streak. The Rapids are starting to gain confidence. "Weve got to play like we did today," Moor said. "It wasnt pretty today, but it was a short week for us and it was a great fight." ' ' ' 
Share: