Resolve QuickBooks Error 15102 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
kevin
kevin Nov 12 '19

Simple tips to Repair Windows Error Code 15102 (0x3B61)

How exactly to Fix Windows Error 15102 (0x3B61)

Your operating system is: Microsoft Windows 

This repair method works with with your OS.

Think about the following scenario:

You've got some type of computer this is certainly running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7.

You install a third-party application when it comes to multiple transport Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) device and for the Windows Portable Device (WPD) .

You connect a MTP or WPD device towards the computer for the first time.

In this scenario, you receive the following stop error message:

STOP: 15102

This problem occurs because of a race symptom in the Compositebus.sys driver.When a MTP or WPD device connects to the computer the very first time, the composite bus enumerator detects the product and tries to install the WPD composite driver. Through the installation process, the third-party application may run a USB device reset command. In the event that reset command occurs in a certain period, the race condition occurs. This certain period is after the MTP and USB driver or the MTP and IP driver is installed and ahead of the MTP composite multiple transport driver is installed.When the race condition occurs, the Compositebus.sys driver incorrectly releases a Windows Driver Foundation (WDF) lock when the Compositebus.sys drive won't have the lock. The APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Stop error takes place when the release function helps make the asynchronous procedure call (APC) state regarding the current thread inconsistent.

Hotfix information

A supported hotfix is present from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is supposed to fix just the problem this is certainly described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are that great problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you're not severely suffering from this problem, we advice that you wait for next software update that contains this hotfix.

In the event that hotfix can be acquired for download, there clearly was a “Hotfix download available” section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section will not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.

Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is necessary, it's likely you have to produce a different service request. The typical support costs will connect with additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this type of hotfix. For a whole set of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create an independent service request, visit the next Microsoft internet site:

Note The “Hotfix download available” form displays the languages which is why the hotfix is available. If you don't see your language, for the reason that a hotfix is not available for that language.

Prerequisites

To put on this hotfix, you really must be running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7.

Restart requirement

You may need to restart the computer once you apply this hotfix.

Hotfix replacement information

This hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.

File information

The English (United States) version of this hotfix installs files that have the attributes which can be placed in the next tables. The dates and the times for those files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and also the times of these files on your own local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates as well as the times may change whenever you perform certain operations regarding the files.

WINDOWS 7/10 AND WINDOWS SERVER FILE INFORMATION NOTES

Important Windows 7 hotfixes and Windows Server 2008 R2 hotfixes are contained in the same packages. However, hotfixes on the Hotfix Request page are listed under both operating systems. To request the hotfix package that applies to one or both operating systems, find the hotfix that is listed under “Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 R2” from the page. Always relate to the “Applies To” section in articles to look for the actual operating system that all hotfix pertains to.

The MANIFEST files (.manifest) and the MUM files (.mum) which can be installed for every single environment are listed separately into the “Additional file information for Windows Server 2008 R2 and for Windows 7” section. MUM and MANIFEST files, together with associated security catalog (.cat) files, are incredibly important to keep up their state regarding the updated components. The security catalog files, which is why the attributes are not listed, are signed with a Microsoft digital signature. For instant support call us on our toll free number Resolve QuickBooks Error 15102.

FOR SEVERAL SUPPORTED X86-BASED VERSIONS OF WINDOWS 7

Quickbooks error 15102 Error: Event ID 15021, httpEvent.__An error occured while using SSL configuration for socket address 62.74.55.33:63331. The error status code is contained inside the returned data. hey I obtained this issue for 2 weeks, once I'm creating an online business, after short while or hours Windows stops with a blank blue screen and often restarts it self, sometimes stick to that screen. Event Viewer, shows me that the firewall faild to block an incoming connection, thus I disabled the firewall. However the problem keep on going with a brand new description into the Event Viewer. it is the thing I wrote up within the question feild, the address changes everytime i think because stops in different pages.

i tried to completely clean the registry, reinstall  the SSL Certification, SFC/Scannow... but nonetheless have the sme problem.

I prefer Windows Vista 32\bit

Web Browser

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4

BTW, it happened manytimes once I was browsing Microsoft, Hotmail, Yahoo,Google, PayPal...

I am talking about all these trusted websites..

whenever I don't use the net it really works normally and so good, and often i work most of the day on internet and nothing happens...

My job is Online so I cannot stop using the internet, so please answer me quickly

thanks in advance

QuickBooks Error 15102: 12 Step Process to correct your QuickBooks Update Error.

Posted on February 7, 2017 by George

QuickBooks is a bestseller among all accounting software. The program is embellished with rich features that help in organizing every day:

Share: