Womens Joshua Garnett Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao Nov 12 '19

When 49ers left tackle Joe Staley said last December that he’d be back to play in 2019 Deion Sanders Jersey White , he left open the possibility that it could be his final year in the NFL.Staley is in the final year of his contract and said he’d make a decision about returning for a 14th season at some point in the future. It does not appear that he’s made it yet as he and the 49ers have not had any conversations about a new contract at this point.Staley said his eyes are solely on the coming season.“But I’ve made it very clear to everybody that I want to play as long as I can,” Staley said, via Chris Biderman of the . “I still love the game, still feel like I can play at a high level. Still feel like I’m valued on the football team. I know it’s my last year under contract, but I’m not worried about that. I’m just going to go out there and try and do everything I can to help us win games with this team.”Staley has started all 174 games he’s played since the 49ers picked him in the first round of the 2007 draft. For now, the only goal appears to be adding 16 more to that total. Cedric Thornton‘s comeback lasted four months Mike Person Jersey , and unless some other team gives him a chance, it could send the defensive lineman back into retirement.The 49ers announced Friday they have released Thornton, whom they reinstated off the reserve/retired list in April. He announced his retirement Aug. 22, 2018, after seven years in the NFL.Thornton never played a down for the 49ers.Thornton, 31 Womens Joshua Garnett Jersey , made 220 tackles, 7.5 sacks, six passes defensed, four fumble recoveries and two forced fumbles with Philadelphia, Dallas and Buffalo.The 49ers announced the signing of tight end Niles Paul, which was reported earlier in the day WomensJimmy Garoppolo Jersey , as well as that of offensive lineman Dillon Day.Day originally entered the NFL after signing with the Broncos as an undrafted rookie free agent in 2015. He also has spent time with the Colts and Packers.Day, 27, has never played a regular-season game.

Share: