another November series and Six Nations, he said.If our players keep performing well, which they will, then I anticipate we will have a | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Nov 9 '19
make the spectaCHICAGO -- The Latest on the fatal shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wades cousin in Chicago (all times local):3:55 p. Fake Air Max .m.Police are investigating whether NBA star Dwyane Wades cousin was hit by a stray bullet during a robbery on a Chicago street.Nykea Aldridge was killed Friday afternoon while pushing her baby in a stroller near a school.Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi (goo-lee-EHL-mee) said Saturday two people of interest are being interrogated by detectives. He says police also are investigating whether the encounter involved a driver for a rideshare company.Police say two males walked up and began shooting at a third man but hit the 32-year-old mother of four in the head and arm. Guglielmi says she was not the intended target.Aldridges family says she recently relocated to the neighborhood on the citys South Side, about 1+ miles southwest of the University of Chicago.---2:15 p.m.Chicago police say theyre questioning three people in the shooting death of NBA star Dwyane Wades cousin.Officer Bari Lemmon said Saturday the people are considered persons of interest.Nykea Aldridge was killed Friday afternoon while pushing her baby in a stroller near a Chicago school where she was going to register her children.Police say two males walked up and began shooting at a third man but hit the 32-year-old mother of four in the head and arm. Aldridge was not the intended target.Wade grew up in Chicagos south suburbs and recently signed with the Chicago Bulls. He decried the violence on Twitter, saying Chicago needs more help& more hands on deck and the city is hurting.Chicago is seeing a jump in shootings and homicides this year.---12:05 a.m.Police say NBA star Dwyane Wades cousin was an innocent bystander pushing her baby in a stroller near a Chicago school when she was fatally shot.Nykea Aldridges famous relative, who grew up in Chicagos south suburbs, tweeted about her death Friday. He says it was an act of senseless gun violence and that Chicago needs more help& more hands on deck.Wade ended his tweets with the hashtag EnoughIsEnough.Aldridges family says the 32-year-old mother of four recently relocated to an area on the citys South Side, about a mile and a half southwest of the University of Chicago.She was walking to register her kids at the school when two males walked up and fired shots at a third man but hit Aldridge in the head and arm. Cheap Air Max From China .ca. Kerry,  Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count?  All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Replica Air Max . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Eddie Jones says the British and Irish Lions have to get their players emotionally involved to end their long wait for a series win in New Zealand next summer.Despite a series win in Australia in 2013, they head Down Under having won just six Tests against the All Blacks since their first trip in 1888 -- including two on the solitary successful tour in 1971 -- and were routed 3-0 by the world champions on their last visit in 2005.England coach Jones, who reiterated his commitment to the job, has recent success in the southern hemisphere after leading the country to a maiden series victory on Australian soil last month.He also brought an end to Englands Six Nations Grand Slam search, guiding the nation to their first in 13 years, with those results built on intensity, pride and passion.Warren Gatland did a great job on the last Lions tour, picked a strong squad, played a very simple well-understood rugby, Jones told ESPN.Its about getting the guys emotionally involved in playing for the Lion because it is such a historical team that the tactics arent so important as the emotional involvement.Jones name has been linked to the tourists coaching role after his rapid success with England but Lions officials saw their approach to the RFU rebuffed.Jones was speaking on the sidelines of the ongoing Tour de Frannce, and joked that it would be more likely he would lead a team in the gruelling cycling race than on a Lions tour. Cheap Real Air Max. Its very flattering to be considered but Ive signed a contract with the English rugby union to coach them for the next four years and I need to spend every moment I can making sure I make England as strong as I can, he said.To coach the Lions you have to take 12 months away from your national team and I just cant afford that time away. Ill coach England and wait to see what comes up next. Maybe Ill coach at the Tour de France next.Jones has said he wants to see a large England contingent in the squad to face the All Blacks, and he hopes the tour can help develop his players.I would be disappointed if there werent as many as 15 English players picked for that squad but we have to get through another November series and Six Nations, he said.If our players keep performing well, which they will, then I anticipate we will have at least 15 players in that Lions squad.Jones added: The great thing with our English guys is if we do get 15 picked in the Lions, they will get a different coach, they will get different ideas that allow them to grow even further. ' ' ' cle better - that is important - but it 
Share: