Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen is going to report to work | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Oct 25 '19

Arizona today Parris Campbell Jersey , for the start of Kliff Kingsbury’s offseason program.How long he remains a Cardinal remains to be seen.According to Peter King of NBC’s , Washington remains the team in best position to acquire the 10th pick in last year’s draft, based on a combination of need and draft currency.Washington picks 15th, 46th Will Harris Jersey , 76th, and 96th in the top 100, and has done so much work scouting young quarterbacks that it’s clear they want to add one on a cheap rookie deal. Rosen is also viewed as a fit for Jay Gruden’s offense, and Gruden reportedly liked Rosen during last year’s evaluation period.King ranks the Giants second on his list of likely suspects for the obvious reasons http://www.detroitlionsteamonline.com/austin-bryant-jersey , but they’re less likely to part ways with their high second-rounder (37th), and they don’t pick again until 95.Miami’s an admitted mystery because no one knows what new coach Brian Flores wants in the franchise quarterback he lacks, and King deems the Broncos as “unlikely” to make a move for Rosen.He also pegs the Patriots as lacking interest, and the Chargers as well Max Scharping Jersey , having guaranteed Tyrod Taylor $6 million to be their backup.That could leave Gruden with the young quarterback on a cheap rookie deal his team so badly needs. Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller had shoulder surgery in January and the hope is that it solved a recurring problem from his rookie season.Miller dislocated his left shoulder in September and was able to keep playing after doctors popped it back into place, but the problem would repeat itself several times over the course of the season. Miller was able to catch a team-high seven touchdowns in spite of the issue, but the 2018 second-round pick said there’s a lot more to his game than he was able to show last year.“Chicago hasn’t seen how I can play yet,” Miller said Brian Burns Jersey , via the . “Every time I tried to stiff arm, it would come out, or if I ran kind of crazy, it would come out. Really I was playing games with like one arm http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-greg-little-jersey , making it happen. This year I’ve got two, so watch out.”The hope in Chicago is that the Bears offense takes a step forward in head coach Matt Nagy’s second season. A healthy Miller matched with Allen Robinson and Taylor Gabriel at wideout would help the chances of turning that hope into a reality.

Share: