knee during Dhaka Dynamites BPL encounter aga knee during Dhaka Dynamites BPL encounter aga | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Oct 23 '19
Justin Harding holds a one-shot lead after the opening round of the Tshwane Open, where Charl Schwartzel struggled in his return to action. Custom Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . Latest leaderboard Tshwane Open Harding finished with back-to-back birdies on his way to a seven-under 63 and set the clubhouse target at Pretoria CC, with top seed Schwartzel sitting eight shots off the pace following a slow start to his campaign.After reaching the turn in 33, Harding went on to post gains on five of his final eight holes to go two clear of early pacesetter Theunis Spangenber, but saw his advantage halved when late starter Anthony Michael closed an opening round 64. Highlights from the opening round of the 2016 Tshwane Open in Pretoria, South Africa Im super chuffed, Harding said after chipping in to birdie the last. I have been struggling the last couple of events so its a confidence boost.I felt like I hit it quite nicely although I was quite jammy on the last; I chipped in from a position that otherwise was not very good. So that was a great way to finish the day. WATCH: Topless in Tshwane?! Haydn Porteous plays a shot topless in Pretoria Its been a while since Ive been up there in one of these events so its a good feeling. Im just going to see if I can maybe keep it going.Michael picked up three strokes over his opening four holes along the back nine and moved in to outright second with three more gains over a five-hole stretch after the turn, but missed out on a share of the lead with a two-putt par at the par-five ninth. Van Zyl has nine top-three finishes in European Tour events Qualifier Spangenberg, ranked outside of the worlds top 1000, bounced back from a double-bogey at the 10th to close a five-under 67, with Jaco Van Zyl a further stroke back as he searches for a long-awaited first European Tour victory. Ive been hitting the ball well and the game seems solid, so I was confident coming into this week and didnt doubt myself, both in the qualifier and in todays first round, Spangenberg said.I did drop those two shots at 10 and after initially making a bit of a mess of the 11th I eventually chipped in for par to keep the momentum going, but I hit a lot of fairways and was rolling in the putts. Schwartzel sits eight strokes off the pace Merrick Bremner completes an all-South African top-five, while Joburg Open winner Haydn Porteous played a shot with no shirt or shoes on during his level-par 70.Making his first appearance since Decembers Nedbank Golf Challenge, former Masters champion Charl Schwartzel bogeyed two of his final five holes to close a one-over 71 and join SA Open champion Brandon Stone in a tie for 38th.Watch the Tshwane Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Second round coverage gets underway on Friday from 8.30am Also See: Tshwane Open leaders Porteous topless shot! Perfect start to the season Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Dell Curry Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Hornets Jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. https://www.hornetslockerroom.com/Cody-Martin-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Fast bowler Rubel Hossain has been named as a replacement for Mohammad Shahid in Bangladeshs 22-man preliminary squad that will train in Sydney from December 11 in preparation for the tour to New Zealand.Rubel, who was dropped during the Afghanistan series in September for lacking bowling fitness, was picked ahead of pacemen Kamrul Islam Rabbi, Al-Amin Hossain and Alauddin Babu. Rubel took 15 wickets in 12 matches in the Bangladesh Premier League.Shahid injured his right knee during Dhaka Dynamites BPL encounter against Coomilla Victorians on November 26. Percy Miller Jersey. BCBs chief physician Debashish Chowdhury said at the time that Shahid had suffered a partial ACL tear. A decision on whether he will need surgery could be taken later this month.Ebadat Hossain and Tanveer Haider were both passed fit for the training camp in Australia after they had suffered a side strain and a finger injury respectively in September. ' ' ' 
Share: