New Orleans Saints Jared Cook Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao Oct 15 '19

Hearts of Champions!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCanal Street Chronicles homepageHorizontal - WhiteCanal Street Chroniclesa New Orleans Saints communityFollow Canal Street Chronicles online:Follow Canal Street Chronicles on TwitterFollow Canal Street Chronicles on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCanal Street Chronicles main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrarySaintsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections InterviewsNew Orleans Saints SatireWho Dat HistoryCanal Street Chronicles TutorialSaints Championship Sunday - Players of the WeekHearts of Champions!CSTWhat’s up Who Dats! What a weird week New Orleans Saints Cameron Meredith Jersey , huh? I’ll be completely honest and address this once head on. After watching the New Orleans Saints have an opportunity to salt away the clock of NFC Championship game ripped from their hands, it has been hard to get the pen to bleed without complaining about the officiating. Fortunately, like many of you faithful souls, I have rebounded to store this loss away with the handful of other heartbreaks I’ve endured in my lifetime of fandom.Moving forward, solid performances from the team’s marquee players showed not be overshadowed by controversy. When I went back to review the Saints 26-23 loss to the Los Angeles Rams, a player from each unit jumped out at me: Alvin Kamara, Demario Davis, and Wil Lutz. Let’s take a few moments to shed some light on these players who have been standout performers all season.On offense, when the Saints were without their #1 tight end to start the game and lost their #2 TE on the first drive, Drew Brees’ safety valve was Kamara. The Rams dedicated an extreme amount of resources to eliminating Michael Thomas from the game plan but had no answer for Alvin as a receiver. Though his contribution on the ground was limited to less than 2 yards per carry Womens Cameron Meredith 2019 Jersey , Kamara averaged 8.7 yards per catch for 96 yards on 11 grabs. A lot of his damage was done in the first half and an adjustment by Rams defensive coordinator Wade Phillips made things a bit tougher in the second half but Kamara’s presence alone opened up things for his teammates down the stretch. As a vital cog in the Saints offensive machine, Kamara came to play on championship Sunday.Defensively, linebacker Demario Davis played his heart out. Not only did Davis lead the team in solo and assisted tackles, he collected the Saints only turnover, an interception off a tipped Jared Goff pass in the first quarter. Over the course of the game, Demario was his usual, active self, popping up all over the field making tackles and remaining a presence that is greatly appreciated on the Saints defense. 9 total tackles and an interception are a statement on one of the games’ biggest stages. Considered a steal of a signing, Davis did not disappoint in the most meaningful game of the year and I am excited to see what level of play he brings next year.Wil Lutz is easy to overlook on a team full of budding stars, stars Cheap Cameron Meredith Youth Jersey , and superstars. The 3rd year kicker has been reliable all season and continued to nail his postseason attempts at a high rate. In his most important game to date, Lutz was easy money hitting all 3 of his field goal attempts and both P.A.T.s. Of the Saints 23 points, Lutz had a hand (er, leg) on 11 of them, so there is no way he doesn’t get recognized for his efforts on the big day. What is so cool about Wil is the fact that he split the uprights on almost every kick. His accuracy has made Saints fans very comfortable seeing him line up to kick from every distance and that feeling was intact on Sunday. I’m hoping the Saints will lock him up for a bit longer this off-season.That’s going to conclude our final player of the week article for the 2018-19 season. Next I’ll comb through my previous articles and select a Player of the Year according to Tee Word. Until then, as always, thanks for reading, Be Cool Who Dats! There’s a wide range of possibilities for the veteran." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCanal Street Chronicles homepageHorizontal - WhiteCanal Street Chroniclesa New Orleans Saints communityFollow Canal Street Chronicles online:Follow Canal Street Chronicles on TwitterFollow Canal Street Chronicles on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCanal Street Chronicles main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrarySaintsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections InterviewsNew Orleans Saints SatireWho Dat HistoryCanal Street Chronicles TutorialJared Cook the Saints’ biggest “X-factor” in 2019New,4commentsThere’s a wide range of possibilities for the veteran.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Jared Cook the Saints’ biggest “X-factor” in 2019TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Rob Carr/Getty ImagesWhen we’re talking about “X factors” for the Saints in 2019, we’re not talking about the player who lines up in the “X” position as a pass catcher. No New Orleans Saints Jared Cook Jersey , instead we’re talking about the player who steps up for the team in a big way to make a difference at the position from the year before. Think Baker Mayfield for the Browns, George Kittle for the 49ers, or Jason McCourty for the New England Patriots in 2018.When Bleacher Report named the biggest X-factor type player for the Saints in 2019, they went with veteran tight end Jared Cook:It’s hard to argue too much with the rationale here. If Cook could be just a fraction of the player Jimmy Graham was in the New Orleans Saints offense, the Saints offense will be on another level in 2019.Inject this into my veins now, please.

Share: