o work on that but there is a lot of optimism and positiveo work on that but there is a lot of optimism and positive | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Oct 14 '19
Things reached a boiling point in the quarterfinals of OGN APEX as European teams EnVyUs and Rogue engaged in all out war. Yogi Ferrell Jersey . Ronnie Talespin DuPree, the only American, left the EnVyUs lineup and was replaced by Thai player Pongphop Mickie Rattanasangohod.Mickie is an important mention in this team roster swap as he was absolutely key to understanding how in the world EnVyUs were able to upset Rogue in a 3-2 series. He played D.Va on every single map, had an almost perfect usage of her Defense Matrix to protect his team from several Pharah Barrages, and kept his teammates alive long enough to get their ultimates through safely. On both the second and third maps of Kings Row and Lijiang Tower, both teams put up incredible defense and moved to sudden death maps for each.Continuing the journey of upsets, South Korean teams Kongdoo Uncia and Lunatic-Hai occupied the final quarterfinals slot, and while everyone expected Lunatic-Hai to advance, they were cut down in their prime by rising stars Kongdoo Uncia. Kongdoo has looked better and better with each game played during APEX, and their 3-0 over Lunatic-Hai (whove been called the strongest team in South Korea for a very long time), is the proof that their journey was a success. The path to the semifinals is the fruit of their labors. Leaving it as a 3-0 sweep, however, does nothing to describe the thorny path taken, as every battle on Lijiang Tower, Numbani and Temple of Anubis was so close between the two that it could easily have been a Lunatic-Hai victory.With these two upsets, the two teams (and the two favorites to win), that fought in the finals of the APAC Premier in Shanghai are knocked out of the tournament, and the final four teams now have a shot to claim victory. On Wednesday, Nov. 23, the first semifinals match will feature South Korean teams Afreeca Freecs Blue versus BK Stars, both coming off of hot streaks. On Friday, Nov. 25, EnVyUs and Kongdoo Uncia will also take their momentum from today in hopes of clinching a victory at the finish line. Marvin Bagley Jersey . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Caleb Swanigan Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. https://www.kingslockerroom.com/Vlade-Divac-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Romain Grosjean says he was left hugely frustrated to only finish 11th at the Japanese Grand Prix following one of the best drives of his Formula One career.Having started seventh, Grosjean -- on a two-stop strategy -- dropped to ninth on the first lap and narrowly missed out on recording Haas first points finish since the Austrian Grand Prix in July, after he finished just behind the one-stopping Williams duo of Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas at Suzuka.I think Im never been as frustrated as today in another race because I think we deserved much more, Grosjean said. The pace of the car was much faster than the Williams, we just got the life on the hard tyre wrong and we could have pitted earlier on the last stint but the pace was amazing.We struggled in the first stint with the green track and the softs, there was a lot of graining. But then the car was flying. It was really good, I had some great overtaking. Thats a lot of promise for the future, its just so bloody annoying being that close and we couldnt do anything. Honestly that is one of the best driives of my career, which is for no point. Bruno Caboclo Jersey. After both Grosjean and teammate Estaban Gutierrez made it through to Q3 for the first time in Haas debut F1 season, Frenchman believes the team deserved better on Sunday, but insists there are plenty of positives to take forward heading into the American outfits home grand prix at Austin in two weeks time.I lost a bit of ground into Turn 1 with Hulkenberg just coming in front of me, I almost crashed into him, so that was very close. Just too much graining in the first stint so we need to work on that but there is a lot of optimism and positives from the way the car worked.We didnt deserve that -- it is was so frustrating. The car was so fast on the hard tyre, I was feeling confident, I was pushing, I was overtaking, I was having fun and just couldnt get the Williams. Such a great battle, so many positives from the race but its so frustrating being that close. They were there. ' ' ' 
Share: