tackles and an interception. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Dec 26 '17
Mauricio Pochettino says his Tottenham team believe they can win the Premier League but reckons they are fighting with Leicester and five other sides for the title. Jim McMahon Jersey. Spurs are second in the table, five points behind Claudio Ranieris side with seven games remaining, and lead north London rivals Arsenal in third by six points ahead of their trip to Liverpool on Saturday Night Football, live on Sky Sports 1.However, Pochettino has dismissed claims that the likes of Arsenal and the Manchester sides are out of the title race and says the top seven in the Premier League are realistic contenders. For me, at the moment, we are competing with different teams and not only Leicester, he said. Arsenal, Manchester City, United, West Ham and Southampton all have the possibility because mathematically it is possible.I think seven games is a lot. Its a lot of points and you never know what will happen in football.We always need to be focused in every game. It is not only a race between Leicester and us or Arsenal. There are a lot of teams involved. I am no politician. I am strong and friendly when I need to be but I am realistic. In football, a lot can happen. Pochettino explains why England are on the verge of something special We believe we can win the title but other teams have the possibility to fight with us and I am realistic.Despite that, Pochettino says Leicester are worthy leaders at this stage of the season after a remarkable campaign.We need to give credit to Leicester, he said. Today they are on the top because they deserve to be on the top. From the beginning of the season, they were fantastic. We cannot take the credit from them. Leicester celebrate after their 1-0 victory at Tottenham earlier this season We are in the position - a very good position - but we cannot compare with another team, in this case Leicester. We need to fight in the last seven games and it is important for us to try to fight until the end of the season with the possibility to achieve big things.There is the chance to win the title and also to be in the top four, which would be a very big achievement for the club. Pochettino says Arsenal are not out of the title race Ahead of the Liverpool clash, Pochettino revealed Harry Kane is set to play without his face mask after leaving it off at training on Thursday. The striker has been wearing it for more than a month after breaking his nose against Crystal Palace in the FA Cup but has still scored six goals in that time for club and country.Its good because today he trained without the mask and this is good for him, Pochettino said. Its good because it always disturbs you a little bit to play with this on your face. Harry Kane should be without his face mask against Liverpool Jurgen Klopp began his time at Liverpool with a 0-0 draw at White Hart Lane last October and, ahead of the return fixture this weekend, Pochettino called the German a great manager.He added: I am not at Liverpool so it is difficult to give my opinion [on how Klopp is adapting]. When you arrive in the middle of the season, you need to settle your ideas and that is always difficult. Jurgen Klopps first match in charge of Liverpool was against Tottenham You need your players to be available and to help you but it is difficult to give my opinion. But Klopp is a great manager and showed at a different club he had a good experience. He can develop his way. Also See: Alli can be 10 times better Lloris: Dont forget Arsenal WATCH: Spurs oldest fan Eriksen ready for final hurdle Deonte Thompson Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Charles Leno Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career.MONTREAL -- The Montreal Alouettes have signed defensive back and special teams ace Ed Gainey to a three-year contract. Gainey had a breakout season with Montreal in 2013. The second-year pro scored his first career CFL touchdown in a Week 3 home game against Calgary after blocking Stampeder Rob Mavers punt and returning it 38 yards. He almost scored again Sept. 8 against the Argonauts. He scooped up a forced fumble by teammate Bear Woods on Toronto punter Noel Prefontaine before running it back 33 yards to the Argos one-yard line to set up a touchdown on the following play. He finished the season with eight tackles on special teams. In addition to his duties on special teams, the native of Winston-Salem, N.C., also contributed on defence and recorded a career-high 13 defensive tackles. "Ed brings a physical presence to the secondary and to special teams," said Alouettes General Manager and Head Coach Jim Popp. "His development will continue heading into his third year andd we expect Ed to have a great shot at starting for us in 2014. Hroniss Grasu Jersey. " The Alouettes also signed cornerback Mitchell White and defensive end Collins Ukwu to two-year deals, and defensive back Trevard Lindly to a new three-year contract. White joined the Alouettes practice roster last October having previously signed with the Oakland Raiders as an undrafted free agent earlier in the year. The 23-year-old played five seasons at the Michigan State University from 2008 to 2012. Ukwu signed with the Minnesota Vikings and participated in the teams training camp in 2013 prior to joining the Alouettes practice roster last October. Lindley, a fourth-round draft pick of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010, played in 11 games in his rookie campaign and tallied 21 tackles and an interception. He was released as part of the teams final roster cut down in 2011, but rejoined the Eagles during the 2012 off-season. The Alouettes also released non-import linebacker Curtis Dublanko. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: