raw powder 9-Methyl-9H-beta-carboline 9ME-BC CAS 2521-07-5 9-Me-BC | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
xysoom
xysoom Sep 30 '19
up-regulates, differentiates and protects dopaminergic neurons, dendrities and synapses, especially in the substantia nigra of the midbrain and in the hippocampus [1">[2">[6">[7">

- increases dopamine synthesis 9-Me-BC

- increases neurotrophins/neurotrophic factors (NGF, BDNF, CDNF [6">, GDNF, SHH [5">) and decrease apoptic signals [6"> (like caspase-3) [2">

- decreases inflammation, preventing microglia proliferation and chemokine release [4">, protecting against lipopolysaccharide toxicity [5"> and reducing LDH [2">[6"> (lactate dehydrogenase) [7"> reduces α-synuclein [4">[5">, the aggregation of which form insoluble fibrils (like lewy bodies), one of the causes of some neurodegenerative disorders, like PD and AD (alzheimer's disease)

- increase TH [6"> (tyrosine hydroxylase) expression and its transcription factors, and interacts with tyrosine kinases [4">[5">[7">. TH converts L-tyrosine to L-Dopa, needed for the synthesis of the catecholamines, especially dopamine

- MAO-B inhibition [3">, preventing the formation of neurotoxic substances, like DOPAC (from the dopamine metabolization), 6-OH-DA (oxydopamine), and MPDP⁺/MPP⁺ (from MPTP), the major cause of dopaminergic neurons death

- increases/protects/recovers the NADH dehydrogenase (or "complex I" [6"> which catalyzes the transfer of electrons between NADH and Co-Q10), enhancing the mithocondrial respiration chain [7">
Share: