How to mix ghrp-6 5mg | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
xysoom
xysoom Sep 25 '19
Just to clarify, do i simply take the BAC water and inject it into 5mg GHRP-6 powder,GHRP 6 powder vile and mix it that way? place it back in the fridge and draw from. How and when to inject GHRP You will find most GHRP-6 available in 5 mg vials ready to be diluted with sterile water. Once the sterile water is added the vial . GHRP-6 doses can vary depending on goals and past experience. For reconstitution, users will typically mix 3ml of bacteriostatic water with the For example, reconstitution of 5mg of powder with 3ml of water will yield GHRP-6 doses of.

Add 1 ml to 5mgs = mcg of GHRP-6 dosed at mcg per IU BS water to make the GHRP-6 into a solution and then draw it up and inject it into a larger sterile vial and then 5mg vial=add 1cc or 1ml to get 1IU=50mcgs. Hi guys, got a bottle of ghrp6 5mg, now how much water do i mix with it? and how do you work the dosage on the slin pins. I have 5mg of GHRP-6, and some Bac water. I want to be able to inject mcg- mcg in one shot with a 29 gauge 1ml insulin pin. How do I.

Made up my mind and I am going to order two vials of GHRP6 5 mg from SRL. If I mixml of jqyadg.ml and plan to take mcg 2 times.
Share: