er away from these Olympics.I didnt consider not coming, sher away from these Olympics.I didnt consider not coming, sh | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Sep 21 '19
Haas Romain Grosjean suffered a nightmare Sunday at the Brazilian GP when he crashed out even before the race had started! The Haas driver was due to start from seventh on the grid after an inspired qualifying performance. Cheap Vapormax China .But the Frenchman came a cropper on his first lap out of the pits on Sunday afternoon when he lost control of his car on a wet Interlagos track as he made his way around to the grid and hit the wall. Grosjean was able to walk away from his wrecked car but was ruled out of the race even before it had started!Hero to zero in twenty-four hours, rued the phlegmatic driver when he returned to the paddock after a medical check-up.Watch the incident in full at the top of the page...Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip column All the 2017 dates and line-ups Nike Vapormax Outlet . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Discount Vapormax . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. http://www.cheapvapormaxtrainers.com/cheap-vapormax-moc-2.html . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. RIO DE JANIERO -- Her Snapchat photo from the bus ride to opening ceremonies was characterized by Serena Williams as her hungry face.It definitely wasnt a happy one as she described a long, cold, miserable journey: So I dont mean to be Debbie Downer or a Serena Downer, but Im kind of ready to go, she wrote. Im really tired, Im overwhelmed.By the time she got to Maracana Stadium, the photos and videos turned to twerking, and her sense of wonder at her fourth Olympic Games.This is so cool, Williams wrote.Thirty-six hours later, the world No. 1 found another antidote to jet lag and Rio traffic as she stepped onto center court at the Olympic Tennis Center for her first match and dispatched Australian Daria Gavrilova 6-4, 6-2 on a cool, windy Sunday afternoon before a vocal crowd.In Williams first match since capturing Wimbledon last month and tying the Open Era record with 22 Grand Slam titles, it was not as easy a victory as some may have expected against her 46th-ranked opponent. The competitive first set took 48 minutes.It feels good, Im happy to win my first match, said Williams, who committed 37 unforced errors to 28 by her opponent and converted 5-of-13 break point chances to 2-of-6 by Gavrilova. No one wants to go out in the first round. Its always a little tricky. You at least want to win a match, so I feel really good about that. And it wasnt an easy match for me today. She has a lot of big wins and she plays really well, so I was very happy.Gavrilova, 22, who represented her native Russia until 2015, when she emigrated to Australia, has career victories against Grand Slam champions Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and twice Petra Kvitova.To be honest, I got really tired in the second set, Gavrilova said. I played pretty late last night, and it really affected me. I got really flat, and you cant be flat against Serena because you have to run all the time.Gavrilova admitted to being slightly offended by all the people offering their regrets at her unfortunate draw, and indeed she did not go down easily. Wholesale Vapormax Plus. You know youre playing the best in the world, but youre still trying to beat her ..., she said. Everyone is like, Oh, Im so sorry, [when they heard the draw], and I was really getting annoyed.Williams said she was happy to get through on a day in which the wind whipped on the hardcourts. The conditions definitely didnt make it easy, she said.And as is often the case, the crowd rooted heartily for the underdog. But as the match wore on, the characteristic shrieks and fist pumps became more frequent on Williams winners. With her coach, agent and sisters looking on from their courtside seats, this may as well have been a Grand Slam final. Williams competitiveness in sealing the victory revealed the athlete and patriot she and sister Venus are.Their four Olympic gold medals each are the most of any tennis player, and Venus, beset by a virus Saturday night causing her to lose her first-round match, could not help her sister advance beyond the first round of doubles. The Williams sisters were upset by Lucie Safarova and Barbora Strycová on Sunday evening.While many multimillionaire professionals chose to bypass the Games, nothing, Serena said, would have kept her away from these Olympics.I didnt consider not coming, she said. I really wanted to be here. I was planning to be here since London, so it wouldve been a real pity if I made all these big plans and I couldnt make it. So I tried everything I could to come to Rio.The Olympic experience is always different. Youre not the focus. There are so many different athletes. My eyes are glued to the TV watching the different disciplines going on, so its a totally different experience. ' ' ' 
Share: