nch, Muguruza expressed amazement at Rafael Nadals nine titles. She seem | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Sep 18 '19
TAMPA, Fla. Wholesale Jerseys Online . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have placed wide receiver Louis Murphy and offensive guard J.R. Sweezy on the Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list, the team announced Tuesday.Murphy is still in the process of recovering from the torn ACL he suffered in October 2015, while Sweezy is recovering from a back procedure he underwent during the offseason. Both players missed the offseason program and began training camp on the Active/PUP list, but per NFL rules, they were transferred to the Reserve/PUP list because neither has been medically cleared to play.I feel good, said Murphy, who was running routes in practice Monday on a field adjacent to where his teammates were practicing. Sept. 19 will mark 10 months since he underwent surgery. Im just patiently waiting to get out there. Im rehabbing every day and trying to get better.He admitted that it has been hard to watch younger players at the receiver position improve while he is sidelined.Nobody is better than me, but thats just part of it, he said. Coming off injury, youve always got to mentally tell yourself that youre gonna be better than you were when you come back.In March, Sweezy signed a five-year contract with the Bucs worth $32,500,000, including $14.5 million guaranteed. In four years with the Seattle Seahawks, he started 49 games and never missed more than three games in a season. He was expected to take over the starting left guard position for Logan Mankins, who retired.In 2014, Murphy, who is from nearby St. Petersburg, Florida, signed a three-year extension with the club worth $5.4 million. In his two seasons with the team, he saw action in 17 games with four starts while playing the No. 3 wide receiver role behind Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans.Per NFL rules, players who begin the season on the PUP list must miss at least six games and cannot practice. During that time, players do not count as part of the 53-man roster. Once the six-week window is over, there is a three-week period for the team to activate players to the 53-man roster. Wholesale Stitched Jerseys . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . LOUIS -- St. https://www.wholesalejerseys2020.com/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. WIMBLEDON -- The repeat is always tougher than the title. When the next chance comes, as it did for French Open champion Gabrine Muguruza just three weeks later at Wimbledon, its as daunting as any feat in sports.And when its a first-time Grand Slam champion looking to sweep the Euro slams as Muguruza, a 6-3, 6-2 loser to 124th-ranked qualifier Jana Cepelova, was doing here Thursday, well, the precedent is nearly nonexistent.Chris Evert accomplished the feat of following a first major win with a win at the next major in 1974. But Serena Williams, Steffi Graf, Martina Navratilova, Monica Seles and Billie Jean King are among those who didnt. Still, after defeating Serena in a straight-sets French Open final in early June and pushing her in last years Wimbledon final, Muguruza was a sentimental favorite among some to continue her run at the All England Club.Im really surprised, Cepalova said. I didnt expect it in two sets.She should not have been too surprised. Despite her ranking, the 23-year-old from Slovakia now has career wins over a No. 1 (Serena, 2014 Charleston), a No. 2 (Muguruza) and a No. 3 (Simona Halep at Wimbledon last year).The biggest casualty of the tournament thus far also continues an unfortunate trend in womens tennis, as Muguruza will be the third No. 2 player in 2016 to relinquish that ranking.The 22-year-old Spaniard, who just rose to No. 2 after her French title, said she was simply tired Thursday. And she indeed looked out of sorts throughout, hitting just one ace with four double faults, nine winners and 22 unforced errors, while managing to win just three points on 15 second serves.Cepalova had three aces and four double faults but 14 winners and 12 unforced errors, and capitalized on all four of her break-point chances.I think my energy was missing a little bit today, Muguruza said. From yesterday, I felt already a little bit -- I think tired is the best word.After the match, I was like, Its a tough day today. I feel empty a little bit and I start to feel sick. But I think it was a little bit of a combination.I think she played great, with no fear. She was tryiing a lot of stuff that was working and my energy was not really there. China Jerseys. I was trying but it did not work at all.This is the first time since 2011 that the French Open champ has failed to escape make the third round here. It is also the second straight year the reigning Wimbledon runner-up will fail to make the third round.One of the beneficiaries of Muguruzas loss was five-time Wimbledon champion Venus Williams, who won a tough three-setter against qualifier Maria Sakkari on Thursday, and 2013 finalist Sabine Lisicki, who rolled past Samantha Stosur.Muguruza said being a targeted player is what she should expect in her new life as a Grand Slam champion.I think its part of being at the top level, she said. I would not change that. I know every time I step on the court, they want to beat me so much. They are all kind of loose because they have nothing to lose. But I like that. It [puts] me in a good situation. Hopefully, I can keep it like this.What she will apparently not keep, however, is the same practice routine she followed this year prior to Wimbledon, which she said exhausted her.After playing [the] French Open, after trying Mallorca, which was too early to start, then practicing hard to come here, I think was a little bit too much maybe, Muguruza said. I think at some point, my energy was going down.I guess today was the day where I felt it right away. I just have to recover a little bit and, you know, get my energy back, then be good again. ... You cannot go out there not at your best.After winning the French, Muguruza expressed amazement at Rafael Nadals nine titles. She seemed just as baffled Thursday, but in a bad way.It is very difficult, she said. Im just [experiencing] a lot of things so fast. Its my first time after a great result, coming to another Grand Slam. So Im trying to discover how Im going to feel, how do I have to go on court, how do I have to rest more.But, hey, thats what it takes [to win more], so Ive got to be ready. ' ' '
Share: