to fight hard and got b to fight hard and got b | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Sep 18 '19
LINCOLN, Neb. Vapormax Run Utility Canada . -- Tommy Armstrong Jr. led a 91-yard tiebreaking touchdown drive after being helped off the field with an ankle injury the previous series, and Kieron Williams interception with 1:29 left secured No. 21 Nebraskas 24-17 victory over Minnesota on Saturday night.Armstrong, knocked unconscious in last weeks loss at Ohio State, was cleared to start against the Gophers and was playing one of his best games in weeks when he injured his left ankle on a quarterback sneak late in the third quarter.He came back to loud cheers on the Cornhuskers early in the fourth and scored the go-ahead touchdown on a 13-yard run with 7:17 left. He stumbled into the end zone, came up hobbling with a hamstring injury and was carried to the sideline by two offensive linemen.You all know Tommy. Youve seen him for years, Nebraska coach Mike Riley said. He is very, very competitive and he doesnt ever like to come out of the game. He always thinks hes going to make the next play.Williams intercepted Mitch Leidners tipped pass after the Gophers had driven to the Nebraska 17, and backup quarterback Ryker Fyfe took the final snaps as the Huskers (8-2, 5-2 Big Ten) won for the first time in three games and a week after getting humiliated 62-3 at Ohio State.Minnesota (7-3, 4-3) had its four-game win streak ended.Armstrong was 19 for 27 for 217 yards with two touchdowns, and he ran nine times for 61 yards. Terrell Newby had 75 of his 85 yards in the second half.Leidner completed 18 of 27 passes for 180 yards.Nebraskas defense allowed a season-low 265 total yards, with Aaron Williams and Josh Banderas making 11 tackles apiece.The Huskers trailed at halftime for a fourth straight game. Newby tied it 17-all in the third quarter, taking a screen pass from Armstrong 31 yards to the end zone.You go the road and you have a chance, Gophers coach Tracy Claeys said. But we didnt play well enough in the second half to win the ball game; Nebraska played better than we did.THE TAKEAWAYMinnesota: The Gophers lost control of their destiny in the Big Ten West. They might regret some of their play-calling against the Huskers. Other than a few occasions Rodney Smith broke some good runs, it was mostly futile for them to try to run up the middle.Nebraska: If anyone doubted Armstrongs toughness, he proved his mettle. He also showed he is the most important player on this team. If he goes down, the Huskers are in deep trouble.UP NEXTMinnesota hosts Northwestern, which shut out the Gophers 27-0 last year.Nebraska hosts Maryland in the first meeting of the teams.---More AP college football at http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Vapormax Shoes . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Vapormax Plus Canada . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. http://www.airvapormaxcanada.com/vapormax-off-white-cheap.html .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. South Koreas Wang Jeunghun will take a three-shot lead into the final round of the Nedbank Golf Challenge after a stunning third-round 64 at Sun City.Wang was just 20 when he became the youngest player in European Tour history to win consecutive events earlier this season after victories in the Hassan Trophy and the AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open.And the 21-year-old has a third win firmly in his sights after defying a swirling wind to card six birdies and an eagle at the Gary Player Country Club to finish 11 under par.The world No.91 birdied the first, second, fourth and sixth to reach the turn in 32 before a brilliant approach to the par-five 10th set up an eagle from just three feet.Further birdies on the 11th and 18th gave Wang a three-shot lead over former Open champion Louis Oosthuizen, who had drawn level on the 16th but then three-putted the last two holes.I hit it really well today, Wang said. I played really good and Im really happy to have made this far. It was a fantastic round for me.I saw my shot on the 10th on the leaderboard screens and it was really lucky. The ball hit the rough twice and then kicked right and almost hit the hole. I had a lucky day today.I dont want to think about a win right now. I just want to focus on the last 18 holes and just try to do the same as today.Oosthuizen was annoyed by his poor finish, adding: I would have been a lot calmer right now if I was one behind instead of three, but I played nicely.I cant really look at what happened on the last two greens. I got the pace on both of the first putts wrong. Its not nice finishing like that, but Im hitting it well so Im looking forward to tomorrow.Englands Andy Sullivan, who was playing alongside Wang, is four shots off the pace after an excellent 68, with Branden Grace and overnighht leader Alex Noren on five under after rounds of 71 and 75 respectively. Vapormax 2020 Canada. Race to Dubai leader Henrik Stenson finished his round in style with birdies on the 17th and 18th, a second 69 of the week leaving the Open champion on four under.The 40-year-old can win the Race to Dubai with a victory this week if nearest rival Danny Willett finishes outside the top 10, but the Masters champion carded a much-needed 67 to get back to level par for the tournament and into a tie for 16th.As everyone knows its been a tricky few weeks, Willett told Sky Sports 4. Today the head was in a better place and we scored better around a golf course we know well, put it in better positions where you can score from even if you dont hit great shots.Obviously Henriks still played some good golf, but it was nice not to fall too far back. A good day tomorrow and hopefully we can stay on his tail.I withdrew from the World Cup yesterday due to the back possibly not holding up and maybe thats eased you off, knowing you now just have to concentrate on these things.Tomorrow will be a pretty big day. Were too far off the lead, but certainly not too far off having a really nice finish if we can get another low score in.Stenson, who has a lead of more than 250,000 points over Willett, said: It was a tricky day out there. I didnt play my best by any means. I had to fight hard and got back into it on the back nine with a couple of good shots.Im just trying to have a good week. My goal was always to come into the last one and have it in my own hands and no matter what happens here tomorrow I will have that, so I have to play some good golf newt week to wrap it up. ' ' ' 
Share: