QuickBooks Couldn’t Send Email | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jamess will
jamess will Sep 17 '19

Quickbooks Email Not Working

Emailing invoices or any document from Quickbooks was working fine until recently. I actually do not understand what changes I may are making to cause a problem. When I make an effort to email through the software, I have the error message. They provide solutions which I attempted to no avail. I contacted Quickbooks tech support and they worked through solutions which didn't work either. They concluded it really is something in my setup outside of Quickbooks. I'm stuck. I have 5 computers in the network with the same database in addition to others all work. I am using QB 2006. In addition have Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Pro installed which works fine. My computer is using Win XP with latest service pack.

This is actually the variety of solutions that Quickbooks Help suggests. Used to do all of them. When you got an Error like QuickBooks Couldn’t Send Email, you can visit our website.

"What to do if QuickBooks cannot send forms 

If QuickBooks can not send the forms you attempted to mail or e-mail, try a number of for the following solutions in the order listed. 

Solution 1: Restart QuickBooks and re-send the forms

Exit and restart QuickBooks.

Attempt to e-mail the form(s) again.

If this does not solve the difficulty, try solution 2. 

Solution 2: Check the status for the QuickBooks PDF Converter

If re-sending the forms can not work, there may be a challenge with the QuickBooks PDF Converter, that is used to produce PDF files. You should check the status regarding the printer queue for the QuickBooks PDF Converter.

From Windows, click Start, click Control Panel, after which double-click Printers (and Faxes). 

Double-click the QuickBooks PDF Converter icon to open the document queue and status area. 

Find the current print job and select Document - Cancel. 

If you fail to cancel this print job (the status error may read "error deleting"), exit QuickBooks, reboot your computer, restart QuickBooks, and attempt to e-mail the forms again. 

If you are using QuickBooks in multi-user mode, you only need to exit QuickBooks on your own computer. Other users may continue to work.

If this doesn't solve the difficulty, try solution 3.

Solution 3: Delete the QuickBooks PDF Converter

Try deleting the QuickBooks PDF Converter (driver). The very next time you send out forms, QuickBooks will automatically reinstall this driver, provided you will be logged in to Microsoft Windows as an Administrator.

Ensure you are logged directly into Windows as an Administrator. 

Through the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel, and then double-click Printers (and Faxes). 

Right-click the icon for the QuickBooks PDF Converter and choose Delete.

E-mail the forms again. 

If none for the above solutions solves the problem, call QuickBooks Customer Support.