Resolve QuickBooks Gmail Not Working | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
kevin
kevin Sep 12 '19

Quickbooks Email No Longer Working

Emailing invoices or any document from Quickbooks was working fine until recently. I actually do not know what changes I may have made resulting in a problem. When I make an effort to email through the software, I get the error message. They provide solutions that I tried to no avail. I contacted Quickbooks tech support plus they worked through solutions which didn't work either. They concluded it is something in my own setup away from Quickbooks. I am stuck. We have 5 computers from the network utilising the same database additionally the others all work. I will be using QB 2006. I also have Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Pro installed which works fine. My computer is using Win XP with latest service pack. For instant support regardingResolveQuickBooks Gmail Not Workingcall us on our toll free number. 

Here is the selection of solutions that Quickbooks Help suggests. I did them all.

"What to do if QuickBooks cannot send forms 

If QuickBooks can not send the forms you attempted to mail or e-mail, try more than one associated with the following solutions in the order listed. 

Solution 1: Restart QuickBooks and re-send the forms

Exit and restart QuickBooks.

Attempt to e-mail the form(s) again.

If this does not solve the situation, try solution 2. 

Solution 2: Check the status associated with QuickBooks PDF Converter

If re-sending the forms doesn't work, there might be an issue aided by the QuickBooks PDF Converter, which is used to generate PDF files. You can check the status of this printer queue when it comes to QuickBooks PDF Converter.

From Windows, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Printers (and Faxes). 

Double-click the QuickBooks PDF Converter icon to start the document queue and status area. 

Find the current print job and choose Document - Cancel. 

If you fail to cancel this print job (the status error may read "error deleting"), exit QuickBooks, reboot your personal computer, restart QuickBooks, and try to e-mail the forms again. 

If you are using QuickBooks in multi-user mode, you simply need certainly to exit QuickBooks all on your own computer. Other users may continue steadily to work.

If this does not solve the situation, try solution 3.

Solution 3: Delete the QuickBooks PDF Converter

Try deleting the QuickBooks PDF Converter (driver). Next time you send out forms, QuickBooks will automatically reinstall this driver, provided you will be logged directly into Microsoft Windows as an Administrator.

Ensure you are logged in to Windows as an Administrator. 

Through the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel, after which double-click Printers (and Faxes). 

Right-click the icon when it comes to QuickBooks PDF Converter and select Delete.

E-mail the forms again. 

If none of the above solutions solves the problem, call QuickBooks Customer Support.