They're a good balance of being cute | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
fenmi99
fenmi99 Sep 10 '19
The heavier you lift, the flatter to the ground your Adidas Nite Jogger Womens For Sale need to be which is why you don't want a heel or a lot of cushion. A thick heel makes it difficult for you to keep your weight on your heels, which is one of the most important aspects of effective and proper lifting. Some lifters even wear converse (high top for ankle support) when lifting – or go barefoot!

These are the Adidas POD-S3.1 Womens For Sale I had been wearing for nearly two years before I went to buy proper workout shoes. I really liked them because I preferred the snug, lightweight feel and they are extremely flexible, but they didn't have the stabilization and ankle support I was needing for FBG workouts. Since I bought these, they have since updated the design so these exact shoes are no longer available. Here is a link to this exact shoe and here is a link to the most comparable shoe currently available.

I bought these shoes when I went to Adidas NMD R1 Womens For Sale and the associate told me they were popular among those who lift or do crossfit since they have a low heel, good grip and good ankle support. I did lift in them and they felt fine! They didn't wow me or disappoint me, so I would say give them a shot if you're looking for lifting-only shoes.

https://www.netwhilesale.com/
Share: