shed the feat in seven straight. He is averaging 30.5 points, 10.6 assists and 10.5 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Sep 10 '19
NIAGARA FALLS, N. T.J. Hockenson Lions Jersey .Y. -- Willie Conner scored 20 points, including four 3-pointers, to lead Buffalo past Niagara for a 76-66 win in the season opener for both teams Friday night.Quate McKinzie added 13 points and Nick Perkins and Blake Hamilton had 11 apiece for Buffalo, which shot 53 percent from the floor (29-55) and had a slight edge on the boards 35-33. Perkins and Hamilton each hauled in eight of those rebounds.Niagara stayed close most of the game and edged into the lead 63-61 with a pair of free throws from Chris Barton with 4:26 left. But Conner put Buffalo back on top with a 3-pointer that sparked a 10-0 burst and the Bulls held Niagara to three free throws the rest of the way.Matt Scott led Niagara with 21 points and Kahlil Dukes had 13. Kenny Golladay Youth Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Barry Sanders Womens Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. http:///...-Jersey.html?cat=920 . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. SALT LAKE CITY -- Russell Westbrook is tired of talking about triple-doubles.Oklahoma Citys do-it-all guard fell short of a triple-double for the third consecutive game Wednesday night and is beginning to get a little annoyed with all the chatter about him averaging one for the entire season.Honestly, people with this triple-double thing, is kind of getting on my nerves, he said after the Thunder were beaten by Utah. People think if I dont get it, its like a big thing. When I do get it, its a thing.If I get it, I get it. If I dont, I dont. It is what it is. I really dont care, not for the hundredth time. I dont care. All I care about is winning, man, honestly, Westbrook said before using a profanity.Westbrook scored 27 points on 7-for-25 shooting as tthe Thunder lost 109-89 to the Jazz, breaking a tie between the teams atop the Northwest Division. Kenny Golladay Jersey. He had six rebounds and five assists.Before going the past three games without a triple-double, Westbrook accomplished the feat in seven straight. He is averaging 30.5 points, 10.6 assists and 10.5 rebounds per game, giving him a chance to join Oscar Robertson as the only NBA players to average a triple-double for a full season.When he has an off shooting night, you dont take credit for it with your defense, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. The guys that were guarding him worked hard. And thats really all you can ask. ' ' '
Share: