Womens Golden Tate III Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Sep 1 '19

He’s not wrong." Detroit Lions Training CampDetroit Lions NotesNotes: Darius Slay says everyone knows he’s underpaidNew http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-tavon-wilson-jersey ,74commentsHe’s not wrong. EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Notes: Darius Slay says everyone knows he’s underpaidTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Amy Lemus/NurPhoto via Getty ImagesDarius Slay ended his holdout this week, reporting to Detroit Lions training camp before Thursday’s opening practice. Although he did not participate in Day 1 after being placed on the Non-Football Injury list, he did spend a little time with the media after practice.Slay chose the high road when asked specifically about the holdout, choosing to say, “no comment” to questions like: Did you consider holding out into training camp? Are you disappointed a deal was not reached? Did the team promise anything in the future?But when it came to his current compensation amount, Slay was quick to agree with a reporter that suggested he was getting underpaid.“Everybody in the world knows,” Slay replied according to MLive.com. But now that the ordeal is over Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey White , Slay is ready to put the dispute behind him and play at a high level once again.“It won’t impact nothing,” Slay said. “I’m going out there to dominate. I come out, I play for the name on the back of my jersey and this organization and my teammates. So nothing’s going to stop me from what I’m going to do on the field.”One new addition to Detroit Lions training camp this year: a conditioning hill. Justin Rogers of The Detroit News has more on what it means for the Lions’ practice habits. Maybe the best highlight from Day 1 of training camp came after the practice, when Kerryon Johnson took his turn in front of the Jugs machine: Looking for more Day 1 observations from training camp? Head over to Lions Wire, DetroitLions.com, The Detroit News, Freep or MLive. T.J. Lang has joined WJR as part of the official Lions radio coverage team. Here’s a small report from Thursday’s training camp: If you haven’t heard yet Womens Quandre Diggs Jersey , Matt Patricia is in a knee scooter after having a procedure to clean up a lower-leg issue. At training camp, he was following the action by riding around in a golf cart. DetroitLions.com’s Tori Petry has a nice recap of Day 1, including media sessions from select Lions players:Monday open thread: Which Lions player is having the best preseason? It’s been a rough preseason for any Detroit Lions fans. Entering the preseason with the optimism from a second straight winning season, a brand new head coach, and a few exciting draft picks, it was easy to be optimistic about this 2018 team. However, the past three games have tested the limits of that faith and has led to a pretty significant increase in concern across Detroit. So let’s try to focus on the positive for a day. There have been some individuals who have stuck out this preseason Barry Sanders Jersey , some surprising, others expected. So today’s Question of the Day is:Which Detroit Lions player is having the best preseason thus far?My answer: I’ll go with one on offense, one on defense. Offensively, wide receiver Brandon Powell has been extremely impressive. Towards the end of training camp, Powell started to stick out as a pretty solid special teams returner. He proved he wasn’t just a practice phenom this preseason by looking like a legitimate option there. He has the most punt returns yards of anyone in the preseason—thanks to his 80-yard touchdown—and he’s also in the top 20 in kick return average (26.0).And I haven’t even mentioned his offensive prowess, where he leads the league with 15 receptions. Granted, he has only turned those 15 catches into 99 yards http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-zach-zenner-jersey , but what exactly is he supposed to do about that? Jake Rudock and Matt Cassel have been allergic to throwing the ball downfield this preseason, and Powell has done a pretty good job getting the most out of each reception.Powell has made it a tough decision for the Lions, and while I still think they carry just four receivers on the roster, leaving Powell as the odd man out, the rookie receiver has done enough to make the Lions seriously consider him. Defensively, I have to give it up to Ricky Jean Francois. Considering he bounced around teams last year, I thought when the Lions signed Francois Womens Golden Tate III Jersey , it was mostly to a mentorship role. I figured he’d be a big help on the practice field and the locker room to get this team up to date on Matt Patricia defensive scheme. While he has undoubtedly taken that role with the team thus far, he has also put his money where his mouth is. He has been one of just a few players who has created pressure from the interior and has been a solid run-stuffer. When he finally played an entire half last week, he impressed with six total tackles, the second highest on the team. It’s pretty amazing that Francois came in just before camp and took a starting role after just a week or two of practice. While that’s equally disappointing for a guy like A’Shawn Robinson, the fact is Francois has already been one of the Lions’ most important offseason signings and the regular season hasn’t even started yet.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage

Share: