After taking part in the game | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
chenyan94
chenyan94 Aug 18 '19

Antonio Brown Jersey , the Steelers cornerback spoke at length to the media about his love for the city of Cleveland" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBehind the Steel Curtaina Pittsburgh Steelers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsSteelersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsFiled under:Latest NewsJoe Haden gives maximum effort during Browns charity softball game New,4commentsAfter taking part in the game, the Steelers cornerback spoke at length to the media about his love for the city of ClevelandEDTShareTweetShareShareJoe Haden gives maximum effort during Browns charity softball game Photo by Julio Aguilar/Getty ImagesAs a former first-round draft pick of the Cleveland Browns and a resident of the city for seven years, it would be fair to say that Joe Haden still has a lot of love for Cleveland. And while this is disturbing to note from a Pittsburgh Steelers player, it is somewhat understandable considering the path Haden took to the Steel City.Given his popularity with some sections of the Browns fanbase, it was perhaps unsurprising to see Haden acting as a captain for a charity softball game against a team led by Cleveland receiver Jarvis Landry on Saturday. But Steelers fans might wish he would try a little less hard in the future after seeing him take a fall when chasing a foul ball during the game.Thankfully Greg Lloyd Jersey , Haden seemed uninjured by his tumble, and with the game called off due to rain a later in the day, he was saved from anymore unnecessary heroics that could damage him.Left with little else to do but to speak to the assembled Cleveland media at the event, Haden would be asked an endless series of question about the chances of his former team in 2019, with his answers showing just how much regard he had for the Browns and their fans.From a Pittsburgh perspective, the only comments worth passing on were his remarks about the Steelers’ prospects this year Kevin Greene Jersey , with Haden confident the team has the potential to make some noise in 2019.While a fan of Haden’s game long before he arrived in Pittsburgh, I am doing my best to deluded myself into believing he has no real lasting affection for Cleveland. If you have ever visited the Mistake on the Lake, you will understand how strange it is to have any affection for the city. There is plenty to talk about regarding all things black-and-gold!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsFriday Night Steelers Six Pack of questions and open thread: Offseason Edition, Vol. 20New,56commentsThere is plenty to talk about regarding all things black-and-gold!EDTShareTweetShareShareFriday Night Steelers Six Pack of questions and open thread: Offseason Edition, Vol. 20Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsSeveral people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning Lynn Swann Jersey , but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules haven’t changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. I asked this question on my ‘Steelers Burning Question’ podcast this week (you can listen to it below). Which second year player will take the biggest leap forward in 2019? Please explain your answer...2. At season’s end, who has more receptions? James Washington or Jaylen Samuels?3. Other than a Super Bowl victory Hines Ward Jersey , what would you consider a successful season?4. Can you think of a player who has endeared himself to the fan base faster than JuJu Smith-Schuster?5. If you had to pick one, who would you pick? Joey Porter or Jason Gildon?6. a) OVER/UNDER on Ben Roethlisberger INTs — 11b) OVER/UNDER on Steelers team sacks — 54No matter what, always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS

Share: