Benardrick McKinney Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Aug 18 '19

If Dee Ford hadn’t lined up offsides in the AFC Championship Game Womens Jay Prosch Jersey , the Chiefs might have won the Super Bowl. Kansas City might not have traded Ford. It might not have fired defensive coordinator Bob Sutton. It might not have revamped its defense.In the long run, the Chiefs might be better off.They have a new defensive coordinator in Steve Spagnuolo and new stars at every level of the defense. A defense that finished 31st in yards allowed last season now has swagger.“Just really trying to build a defense with an attitude,” Tyrann Mathieu said, via Sam McDowell of the . “I think anytime you can have 10, 11 guys with a chip on their shoulder — an edge, a certain kind of presence, a certain kind of attitude Trevor Daniel Jersey White , a kind of swagger — you create a collective identity. I think that’s what we’re trying to do. Definitely not trying to do something that’s outside of our characteristics. I think we wake up each and every day and we live that way — just with an attitude and a chip on our shoulder. Like I said, it can rub off on the guys around you.”The Chiefs offense will continue to lead the team, but the defense has to play better for Kansas City to get where it hasn’t been since 1969 when it won its only Super Bowl.“I think me, as a leader, as a guy that’s been cut, been humiliated, embarrassed Sammie Coates Jersey , whatever you put on it, I think it’s important just to embrace the guys around you, really support them, encourage them and then kinda give them that confidence,” said Mathieu, who played in Houston last season. “Let them know that you believe in them, and hopefully they’ll get to believing in themselves.”The Chiefs defense couldn’t stop Tom Brady when it needed to in the AFC title game last season. The Chiefs defenders expect to be better this season. Houston Texans NewsBest memes from Patriots’ Super Bowl win (Houston Chronicle)Patriots’ Julian Edelman wins Super Bowl MVP (Houston Chronicle)Patriots defeat Rams in lowest-scoring Super Bowl ever (Houston Chronicle)Social media hilariously reacts to Texans ‘legend’ making HOF (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsPatriots shut down Rams for Brady’s sixth title (NFL.com)Patriots WR Edelman named Super Bowl LIII MVP (NFL.com)Sean McVay after loss: ‘I got outcoached tonight’ (NFL.com)Super Bowl LIII ends with lowest score in history (NFL.com)Belichick Benardrick McKinney Jersey , Pats to NFL after title: ‘We’re still here’ (NFL.com)Gonzalez, Reed, Bailey headline 2019 HOF class (NFL.com)NFL community reacts to Patriots’ SB LIII victory (NFL.com)Mahomes becomes youngest MVP since Marino (NFL.com)Final draft order: Will Pats pick Brady’s successor? (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsThird-Rounder Jeremy Pena Primed for Success in First Full Pro Campaign (Crawfish Boxes)

Share: