It's worth noting Blizzard's realm population estimates of Low | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Broderick Geoffrey
Broderick Geoffrey Aug 18 '19
World of Warcraft Classic may be a bit too nostalgic for it’s own good as the game’s login queues seem keen to recreate the long wait times of the original.After players were able to reserve their character names for the new-old version of the classic MMO, Blizzard released a warning that players should be wary of the game’s login queues.

They’re urging players to switch realms — Stalagg has been opened up for this reason. Realms in WoW Classic can accommodate far more players than their 2006 counterparts, such that a population estimate of “Medium” in 2019 “already has more characters on it than even the most crowded realms did back in 2006,” they wrote. When starting to play World of Warcraft Classic game, WOW Classic Mounts is a necessary element is a necessary element on condition that you would like to hold a leadership position in World of Warcraft Classic game.

Now, I remember server queues for World of Warcraft back when it launched in Europe, and I'd often have time to make a cup of tea and sometimes even shove a tin of beans down my gob as I waited to get in on the MMO action. So a server queue here or there for WoW Classic would probably just fuel the novelty of my trip down memory lane.But I do not fancy being 10,000 in a queue to play WoW Classic. I am not a 20-something any more. Unfortunately. "We recently opened up the Stalagg realm, and we urge players on Herod to consider moving there," Kaivax said, presumably with all their fingers and toes crossed.

Herod is the overcrowded realm for North America. In Europe, Shazzrah is the one bursting at the seams. Kaivax reposted the same message to players there, asking them to please consider moving to the Gehennas realm. “Our top priority in planning for WoW Classic’s launch has been ensuring that we are laying the groundwork for strong realm communities that will endure over the months and years to follow,” they wrote, “which is why we’re cautiously opening new servers to meet demand.”
Share: