might not be too far away at the end of the week.Ive shot so | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Aug 17 '19
CALGARY, Alberta -- Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau was scheduled to undergo surgery Wednesday for a fractured finger. Camiseta Ousmane Dembele .Gaudreau suffered the injury in Tuesdays 1-0 win over the Minnesota Wild. The team said a timeline for his return will be provided in the coming days.Its his finger so it can be four (weeks), it can be six, you dont know, Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said.For me, Im just preparing for the worst-case scenario and thats how it goes. But we wont know anything on this injury until we hear from the doctors. It could be less, it could be more.Gaudreau left Tuesdays game early in the third period after taking a slash to the hand.The NHL has tried to crack down on that stuff, Gulutzan said. What we did last night was we addressed it with the officials, after the second period. There were a few whacks there that Johnny had to go off for. But the third whack got him. But we addressed it.The 23-year-old native of Salem, N.J., has 11 points (five goals, six assists) in 17 games this season.He signed a $40.5 million, six-year contract extension with the Flames last month. Gaudreau struggled at the start of the season with two goals in his first 14 games, but had three goals in his last two games.Thats a big piece out of our lineup and our team. I felt like Johnny was going out there and getting his game to where it needs to be so its a tough blow, Flames captain Mark Girodano said.Linden Vey will take Gaudreaus spot in the lineup, but will center the third line between Matt Stajan and Alex Chiasson.Sam Bennett will be elevated to the first line alongside Sean Monahan and Troy Brouwer.Were going to have to continue to play tight-checking. Were not the first team or the last thats going to lose a star player and then have to find a way to manufacture wins, Gulutzan said.We needed to improve, we all know that, and find an identify of a game, or the building blocks of a game thats going to let you have long-term success. When you take an offensive guy out of your lineup, you have to solidify the way you play defensively as a group. Camiseta Xavi Hernandez .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Camiseta Samuel Umtiti . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. http://www.camisetasfcbarcelona.es/camiseta-luis-suarez-barca.html . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste.Rory McIlroy lifted his spirits as he bounced back from a flat opening day with a second-round 68 at the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai. McIlroys first-day 75 was his worst score in 29 rounds over the Earth Course at the Jumeirah Golf Estates, but he rallied early on Friday morning and carded six birdies against a pair of bogeys to move to one under for the event.The defending champion offset a birdie at the second by dropping a shot at the short fourth for the second day running, but he suddenly found his range with the putter and reeled off three consecutive birdies from the sixth. Rory McIlroy moved up the leaderboard with a second-round 68 The 27-year-old bogeyed the ninth, but he emulated Thursdays birdies at 14 and 18 in an error-free inward nine, holing out on the last an hour before the final pairing of Lee Westwood and Julien Quesne had begun their rounds. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price McIlroy, out in the second group of the day alongside Ryder Cup team-mate Andy Sullivan, admitted afterwards it was rare for him to have such an early tee time. McIlroy was out in the second group of the day with Andy Sullivan Its been a while actually, hhe told Sky Sports 4. Camiseta Sergio Busquets. Obviously its not what Im used to here. I played well here quite a few times in the past and yesterday was disappointing, but I played a bit better today. Hopefully Ill get a couple more hours in bed tomorrow morning. Any time I get to play with Sully, I really enjoy it. We both played better and had a good laugh out there and enjoyed it. And in fairness, I was looking forward to getting out this morning, because I felt the greens yesterday afternoon got very grainy and quite difficult to read. I felt like I had a chance to hole some more putts and I was able to do that.Mentally yesterday I was still on holiday I think. I was very, very flat and just wasnt really with it, wasnt at the races. Yeah, I felt a bit better out there today, but yeah, just wasnt quite with it yesterday. McIlroy felt the greens were easier to read early in the day I guess if Im within sort of eight or nine shots going into the weekend, I still feel like I have a decent chance. If Im too far back, then I dont think Ill be able to make up that much ground. But if I can keep improving each and every day, then I might not be too far away at the end of the week.Ive shot some really good scores here in the past, and if I can emulate that and shoot a couple really good ones over the weekend, Id be happy enough going into the break.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Westwoods World Cup snub Mannequin Challenge in Dubai Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule ' ' ' 
Share: