Womens Marvin Jones Jr Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Aug 11 '19

Ndamukong Suh reflects on time with Lions http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-bellore-jersey , ‘villain’ image SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.That’s right, I’ve got a little fun update about our old friend Nadamina.. Ndmamniakong... Ndakonasdfghjkl;... Ndamukong Suh.A Lion from 2010-14 after Detroit selected him No. 2 overall in the 2010 draft, Suh recently had a fun interview on sports comedy/satire podcast Pardon My Take, where they discussed how he’s often painted as a villain, and his time with the Lions.First, the PMT boys mentioned his bad boy reputation, particularly for incidents during back-to-back Thanksgiving games. In 2011 http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jarrad-davis-jersey , Suh appeared to have stomped on former Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith. Suh issued an apology but was suspended for two games and forfeited his pay. They’re also probably talking about the 2012 game, when Suh appeared to purposely kick former Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub right in the groin.I wouldn’t know, but that appears painful.The PMT boys asked Suh if it’s fair that that he’s still got a bit of that reputation even though he hasn’t been fined since 2014.“I’ve always looked at it as a standpoint as there’s always gotta be a villain and there’s always gotta be the pretty boy. So at the end of the day for a time and period I had been that villain because of my physical God-given talent and how physical I played. So I took as a badge of honor,” he said, adding people will have their own opinions but he’s still out there making plays. They then reference the December 2014 game against the Packers where Suh is seen stepping on quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ ankle. PLAY THE TAPE!“If you go back and look at the play I was actually tussling with one of his offensive linemen, who pushed me and I stepped back,” Suh said. “If you really look at the situation Eli Harold Jersey White , it was really his O lineman’s fault and that’s their job—to protect him—so they didn’t protect him.”Suh said he didn’t know Rodgers was there. “That’s his fault. He was in the way. I went about my play.”As for former head coach Jim Caldwell, Suh said his firing was “a funny situation.”“I’m a huge fan of him. I had a tremendous year under him, so a little mind boggling with that situation,” he said.And finally PMT asked him if it stunk playing on Thanksgiving.“Outside of the great people there, playing on Thanksgiving was blast. Outside of having an opp to be on national television we had a great 4-day weekend,” he said.Now a Los Angeles Ram, Suh and his crew will head to Ford Field to play the Lions on Dec. 2.Lions vs. Jets: What Just Happened? Ugh. What else can I say? It’s games like this that take your spirit and break it in unimaginable ways. I kid you not http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-frank-ragnow-jersey , this may have been the worst Lions game I have ever seen. It’s definitely the worst I’ve ever covered. Many will point to the Chiefs or Cardinals games from 2015, but we expected those games to be bad. And it just kept getting worse and worse. The Lions went on to lose 48-17.As always, I have thoughts on this game. These are those thoughts. You should be mad. It’s more than okay to be really, really mad right nowThe Lions squandered the offseason. When the Bears, Packers and Vikings went out and spent their money and brought in big time, game-changing players, the Lions chose to do very little.When the Lions had chances at good defensive players in free agency and the draft Womens Nick Bellore Jersey , they chose to do nothing. The Lions made every single poor choice they could possibly make in the offseason and it showed on the field Monday night. You can’t help but come away from this game wondering why we have to put up with this and how much longer before this team does what’s right and gets help. This is not a great team the Lions just lost to. This is a losing team with a rookie quarterback playing his first game ever. I’ve never been the guy to say that someone needs to get fired or traded, but somebody needs to get fired or traded after this game. Just an utter embarrassment. The worst game of Matthew Stafford’s careerDisagree all you want. Matthew Stafford has never played a game worse than this one. Not even the Arizona game from 2015. He threw four interceptions, got hurt twice, and just generally looked unlike himself all night. Seriously, I don’t think that was Matthew Stafford. I imagine a scene like this went down after the game when Matt Patricia confronted Stafford in the locker room. Let’s be real here. This is not something to expect from Stafford every week and we know that. Guys have bad games. Ben Roethlisberger threw four interceptions this week too. Matt Ryan had a horrible Thursday night game as well. I’m not too worried about Stafford as early as tomorrow. I’m personally going to need a big bounce back for my fantasy team next week. The offensive line is back on its bullThis offensive line is just so damn odd. So much talent is on this line and they truly have the capability to be great. Yet they aren’t and they have a hard time trying to figure out how to just be average. Seeing your franchise quarterback laying on the turf in pain twice in the first game of the year is not at all good. Things need to change. At this point, I’m begging for things to change. We all are. The run game is still not goodIf you were expecting a major turnaround on Monday night, you did not get that at all. Kerryon Johnson did nothing Womens Marvin Jones Jr Jersey , LeGarrette Blount left the game with an injury, Ameer Abdullah was inactive and Theo Riddick still can’t run the ball no matter how badly [insert offensive coordinator here] wants him to. I don’t even want to talk about it anymore. Seriously. I’m just going to stop this segment right here. Kenny Golladay played his butt offSomebody had to have done something right on Monday right? Yes. Kenny Golladay had a pretty dang good game. He grabbed seven receptions for 114 yards. He’s going to be a problem for defenses all year... especially when (if?) the Lions figure out how to play offense. Golladay also had a big defensive play, too. He forced a fumble after Stafford’s second interception—a play that set up a Lions field goal. Golladay is by far and away the only good thing about this game. Now everyone get emotional with me!

Share: