te Ottesen, Great Britains Fran Halsall and Aliaksandrate Ottesen, Great Britains Fran Halsall and Aliaksandra | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Aug 6 '19
With No. Kyle Connor Jets Jersey . 5 LSU set to face Wisconsin on Saturday at legendary Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin, theres one time-honored tradition that Tigers coach Les Miles would rather not see.Thats the Lambeau Leap.After some LSU players told reporters on Monday that they plan to do the post-touchdown celebration of leaping into the front row of the end zone stands, Miles made it clear that any players who do will be hitchhiking the 1,100-plus-mile journey home.I promise you that if anyone jumps for the Lambeau Leap, theyll end up with their thumb out to see if they can get a ride home, Miles said during Wednesdays SEC media teleconference. Its college football, and well play it that way, and I think our guys understand. Well do it right.A celebration like that would warrant a 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty, as NCAA Rule 9, Section 2 prohibits any delayed, excessive, prolonged or choreographed act by which a player (or players) attempts to focus attention upon himself (or themselves).The rule also prohibits players going into the stands to interact with spectators, or bowing at the waist after a good play.Senior cornerback and starting punt returner?TreDavious White?said earlier this week that he will perform the Lambeau Leap, despite knowing that the?consequences would be bad.Im pretty much just open to whatever punishment thats going to come my way Monday, White told reporters. Its going to be bad, but I feel like, its just a dream of mine. Whatever Coach Miles has in store, Im pretty sure its going to be some bad things. Im ready to do it. Its my last year. I want to make some memorable moments. Bryan Little Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Teemu Selanne Jets Jersey . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). http://www.jetsauthentic.com/authentic-teppo-numminen-jets-jersey/ .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. A lost bus driver forced a delay in the womens 50-metre freestyle semifinals at the Rio Olympics.?Australias Cate and Bronte Campbell werent on board the bus for the short drive from the athletes village to the aquatics stadium for Friday nights semifinals.But other semifinalists - Denmarks Jeanette Ottesen, Great Britains Fran Halsall and Aliaksandra Herasimenia from Belarus - were.The semis were delayed some 35 minutes.We are surrprised the bus hasnt gone awry before this, Bronte Campbell said. Mathieu Perreault Jets Jersey. It is one of the curve balls that the Olympics chuck at you.And we are all in the same boat. It is the same as late finals - you just deal with it when it comes.We had a lot of time to adjust to it, it was really well managed. ' ' ' 
Share: