d into moving him, telling the Inquirer, I know I was shopped.d into moving him, telling the Inquirer, I know I was shopped. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Aug 3 '19
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Ky. Zaino Fjallraven Kanken Mini Giallo Caldo 7L . -- Jeff Garrett grabbed 14 rebounds, scored 12 points and had three steals to help lead Northern Kentucky to a 96-56 win over Division III Earlham on Friday night.Carson Williams added 15 points and Drew McDonald was 6 of 8 from the field for 13 points. Jalen Tate and Dantez Walton chipped in 11 points apiece. Mason Faulkner had four assists and Brennan Gillis had three blocked shots.The Norse hit 38 of 59 from the floor while limiting Earlham to 21 of 60 attempts. Northern Kentucky scored 62 points in the paint while holding the Quakers to 18. The Norse also picked up 32 points off turnovers and added 12 fast break points.The Norse never trailed as they jumped out to a 48-22 lead at the half and coasted to the win.Nick Sands led Earlham with 12 points. Zaino Fjallraven Kanken Nero .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Zaino Fjallraven Kanken Rosa . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. http://www.fjallravenkankenitalia.it/ . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Nerlens Noel says the Philadelphia 76ers should have done something this offseason to address the teams glut of centers, telling The Philadelphia Inquirer that there needs to be a change.I think its just silly ... this situation that we are in now with three starting centers, Noel said Sunday. With the departure of [former general manager and president] Sam Hinkie, I would have figured that management would be able to get something done this summer.As it stands, Noel enters the season competing with Joel Embiid and Jahlil Okafor for playing time at the 5. Each was a lottery pick by Philadelphia -- Noel in 2013, Embiid in 2014 and Okafor in 2015 -- and Embiid is the front-runner for the starting center spot this season.Dont get me wrong. We all get along great on the court and off the court, Noel said. But at the end of the day, its like having three starting quarterbacks. It doesnt make any sense.Noel told the Inquirer that he wasnt demanding a trade or speakiing on behalf of his teammates but said something needs to happen. Zaino Fjallraven Kanken Classic Rosa 16L. I think at the end of the day, again, you have three starting-caliber centers. And its just not going to work to anybodys advantage having that on the same team, Noel said. Thats how Im looking at it. Im not opposed to anything, but things need to be situated.Ahead of Junes NBA draft, sources told ESPN that the 76ers explored trading Noel and Okafor. Noel confirmed the team looked into moving him, telling the Inquirer, I know I was shopped.The team declined to comment on the situation to the newspaper. The 76ers held their media day Monday.Its not disappointing. Its understandable, 76ers president Bryan Colangelo said Monday. I think Nerlens actually did a pretty good job sizing up what we have, which is a lot of depth and a lot of talent at that position. ' ' ' 
Share: