Cheap Elgton Jenkins Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Jul 25 '19

Quarterback Aaron Rodgers will be playing for a new head coach for the first time since Mike McCarthy replaced Mike Sherman in Green Bay before the 2006 season.The Packers hired Matt LaFleur last month and the hope is that the former Titans offensive coordinator can spark the offense after a disappointing 2018 season. Rodgers was at the NFL Honors show in Atlanta over the weekend and said he’s looking forward to seeing how LaFleur puts his stamp on the team.“A lot of change Elgton Jenkins Jersey 2019 , in life in general, it鈥檚 tough at first,” Rodgers said, via the team’s website. “But it usually works out for the best so I’m excited about what’s going on in Green Bay and the future there.”Rodgers also provided an update about his health. He dealt with a knee injury for much of the year and suffered a concussion in Week 17, but said neither issue was causing him any problems now.“My body feels really good,” Rodgers said. “Instead of getting surgery postseason, decided to kind of go through a different routine with my knee than I’ve done in the past Color Rush Elgton Jenkins Jersey , and I’m feeling really, really good. Got a concussion the last game, that’s cleared up. I’m feeling really good. I’m getting back into my workout routine, but the first month of the offseason is a lot about yoga and traveling.”Rodgers will enter his 15th NFL season in 2019 and anything other than a resounding rebound will likely be met with some uncertainty about what the future hopes for the longtime Packers star.Packers at Washington, Week 3 2018: Game Time, TV Broadcast, Odds Cheap Elgton Jenkins Jersey , & More Last Sunday, the Green Bay Packers emerged from a week two contest against Kirk Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings with a 29-29 tie. One week later, the team will be in Washington to play Cousins’ former team, which is now quarterbacked by Alex Smith.Washington traded for Smith from the Kansas City Chiefs, agreeing to the trade on January 31st after deciding that they would not try to re-sign Cousins, who would become an unrestricted free agent in March. Through two games, Smith has been a similar quarterback to what he has displayed over much of the past six seasons Elgton Jenkins Jersey Womens , dating back to his last year in San Francisco — he throws a large number of completions, many of them short passes, and he avoids interceptions.Indeed, Smith has completed 71.1% of his passes so far with two touchdowns and no interceptions. Meanwhile, he is averaging 7.2 yards per attempt, putting him 18th in the NFL among qualified passers. By comparison, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers ranks tenth at 7.9 YPA.Check out our Game Primer below as we get ready to watch the Packers attempt to improve to 2-0-1 on the season on Sunday.WHO?Green Bay Packers (1-0-1) vs. Washington (1-1)WHERE?FedEx FieldLandover Elgton Jenkins Green Bay Packers Jersey , MarylandWHEN?Sunday, September 23rd1:00 PM Eastern TimeHOW?TV BroadcastFOXBroadcast MapCommentators:Radio BroadcastPackers Radio NetworkANYTHING ELSE?All-Time Head-to-Head HistoryRegular Season: Packers lead 18-14-1Playoffs: Packers lead 2-1Last MeetingsRegular Season: Week 10 2016 — @Washington 42, Packers 24Playoffs: 2015 Wild Card Round — Packers 35, @Washington 182018 Results So FarPackersWeek 1: W 24-23 vs. BearsWeek 2: T 29-29 vs. VikingsWashingtonWeek 1: W 24-6 @ CardinalsWeek 2: L 21-9 vs. ColtsOddsPackers favored by 3 pointsOver/under total: 45.5

Share: