r winning his third title, is this ghost Im chasing. The ghosr winning his third title, is this ghost Im chasing. The ghos | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jul 24 '19
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Custom New England Patriots Jerseys . -- Minnesotas struggling offensive line has been handed another setback, with an upcoming absence for left guard Alex Boone.The Vikings ruled Boone and middle linebacker Eric Kendricks out of their game against Detroit because of concussions that kept both of them out of practice all week. Boone was also listed on the injury report with shoulder and knee issues. This will be the first absence of the season for each player when the Vikings (5-2) host the Lions (4-4) on Sunday.Jeremiah Sirles will start in Boones place, leaving rookie Willie Beavers and Nick Easton as the only available backups. Thats because backup guard Zac Kerin was also ruled out on Friday to face the Lions because of a hand injury, further depleting a front five already missing original starting tackles Matt Kalil and Andre Smith. Kalil (hip) and Smith (triceps) are both on injured reserve.Both pass protection and run blocking have been significant problems for the Vikings, particularly in the last two games after the teams bye week. Sam Bradford was sacked 11 times over those losses to Philadelphia and Chicago, and for the season the Vikings have allowed 51 quarterback hits, tied for seventh most in the NFL. Boone, in his first year with Minnesota after leaving San Francisco to sign as a free agent, has been one of the teams most consistent linemen.The loss of Kendricks will be felt, too, especially with the receiving threat posed by Lions running back Theo Riddick. Kendricks has seven pass breakups this season, tied for the second most among non-defensive backs in the league. Hell be replaced by Audie Cole in the base defense, and outside linebacker Chad Greenway will remain on the field in the nickel package rather than coming out for cornerback Captain Munnerlyn.Hes an 11-year vet. I feel comfortable with everything. Chads a great player, coach Mike Zimmer said. Hes always prepared and ready to go. You know if he gets the opportunity to play some more plays, I know hell be excited.Two other starters who missed the game against the Bears because of sprained ankles, safety Andrew Sendejo and running back Jerick McKinnon, were limited participants in practice this week and listed as questionable to play against the Lions.Defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd, who has been replaced in the starting lineup by Shamar Stephen, was also declared out for the sixth straight game because of a knee injury that required surgery.The only player ruled out for the Lions this week was linebacker DeAndre Levy, who has not played since the season opener after hurting his quadriceps.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Tom Brady Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Rob Gronkowski Womens Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http:///...l-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. INDIANAPOLIS -- Chicago Bulls guard Dwyane Wade believes that no matter how many different things LeBron James accomplishes in his career, trying to surpass Michael Jordans legacy is a fools errand.No, its not possible, Wade told ESPN with a laugh. Its not possible.Wade?is in a unique position within the context of the comparisons between James and Jordan. He won two of his three NBA championships playing alongside James -- one of his closest friends -- with the Miami Heat.?As a kid growing up in the Chicago area, Wade was a Bulls fan and watched Jordan rack up six championships, earning the respect of millions around the globe.The only thing you can do is tie it, Wade said. Theres no 19th hole.The golf reference came about after Wade was reminded of a 2012 interview with ESPN in which he used a golf analogy to compare James to Jordan.I dont know if [James] has the ability to surpass him or not, Wade said at the time.?Thats yet to be seen. My version as LeBron being on par with Michael is this: Theyre both on the golf course. Michaels on the 18th hole; LeBron is somewhere on like the fourth hole. Hes got a long way to go, but hes on par to get to the 18th hole.I think everyone knows that [James] is a phenomenal, phenomenal playeer. Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey. Hes one that we havent seen, with the makeup of a 6-8 guy who runs as fast as any point guard, jumps as high as any center, and has the ability that he has to do so many things. But Michael Jordan is the greatest player of all time, thats who everyone shoots for. So its going to be hard to surpass that.Four years later, Wades stance hasnt changed much.I think last year -- not only in my eyes, but in a lot of peoples eyes -- really put him ... hes on the 15th hole right now, Wade said of James. And hes on his way, for sure.Wade said he and James havent discussed the comparisons to Jordans legacy, but Wades sentiments match up with comments James has made in terms of how he is perceived among the games greats.My motivation, James told Sports Illustrated over the summer, after winning his third title, is this ghost Im chasing. The ghost played in Chicago.Wade wore a big smile as he entertained the comparison questions.You cant go past it, Wade said of Jordans legacy. How can you? Thats as great as it gets, man. The only thing you can do, like I said, is be A-1, A-B. Theres no way higher. ' ' ' 
Share: